Subject: bug#34176: X200 kernel panic on S3 resume (linux-libre > 4.18.9)

From: Mike Gerwitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2019 23:07:52 -0500

On Tue, Jan 29, 2019 at 07:14:15 -0500, Mike Gerwitz wrote:
> reopen 34176
> thanks

I guess I don't have permission to do this, since nothing happened.  Can
someone do this for me?

Alternatively, if this seems outside the scope of something we'd want to
track in Guix, just leave it closed.

> On Sun, Jan 27, 2019 at 10:34:11 -0500, Mike Gerwitz wrote:
> I have to go to work shortly, so I'll play around with it a little more
> later tonight and see if e.g. plugging in my Nitrokey (actually using
> the USB hub) had an effect.  With that said, I use my Nitrokey every day
> (but I did _not_ use it most of the times I was trying to debug this
> issue) and I thought I've had suspend issues with it before.  I guess
> we'll see.

I was not able to figure it out with the time I had available to spend
on this the past couple of nights.  It's once again locking up when
resuming, and I cannot get it to resume correctly.

-- 
Mike Gerwitz