Subject: gnu: Add missing patch to local.mk.

From: Jonathan Brielmaier <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2019 10:22:57 +0100

Hi,

there was again a patch forgotten to add to gnu/local.mk which breaks
guix weather. This time it was Rutger Helling in
ab533c613ee2a44595786a6aca0b958f9f7f1dd9.

~Jonathan
>From 4e23863cb56f3d507d03b63fc267606d149cf38e Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Jonathan Brielmaier <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2019 10:15:11 +0100
Subject: [PATCH] gnu: Add missing patch to local.mk.

This was forgotten in ab533c613ee2a44595786a6aca0b958f9f7f1dd9.

* gnu/local.mk (dist_patch_DATA): Add
"allegro-fix-compilation-mesa-18.2.5-and-later.patch".

Signed-off-by: Jonathan Brielmaier <[email-masked]>
---
 gnu/local.mk | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

diff --git a/gnu/local.mk b/gnu/local.mk
index 885939827..a2439ff35 100644
--- a/gnu/local.mk
+++ b/gnu/local.mk
@@ -584,6 +584,7 @@ dist_patch_DATA =						\
   %D%/packages/patches/aegisub-icu59-include-unistr.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/aegisub-boost68.patch                    \
   %D%/packages/patches/agg-am_c_prototype.patch			\
+  %D%/packages/patches/allegro-fix-compilation-mesa-18.2.5-and-later.patch \
   %D%/packages/patches/amule-crypto-6.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/antiword-CVE-2014-8123.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/antlr3-3_1-fix-java8-compilation.patch	\
-- 
2.16.4