Subject: Segfault when resizing SVG images

From: Clément Pit-Claudel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2019 17:00:59 -0500

Hi all,

On the latest master (a84650334e30b2451bf4a8957bf2d57ade296d4e), inserting an SVG image in a buffer and calling image-increase-size causes a segfault.   Here are reproduction steps:

emacs -Q

M-x fundamental-mode

M-: (insert-image (create-image "<?xml version=\"1.0\" encoding=\"UTF-8\"?>
<!DOCTYPE svg PUBLIC \"-//W3C//DTD SVG 1.1//EN\" \"http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/1.1/DTD/svg11.dtd\">
<svg xmlns=\"http://www.w3.org/2000/svg\" xmlns:xlink=\"http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink\" version=\"1.1\"  width=\"24\" height=\"24\" viewBox=\"0 0 24 24\">
   <path fill=\"#000000\" d=\"M7,10L12,15L17,10H7Z\" />
</svg>" 'svg t))

<left> <kp-add>

Here's my configuration:

In GNU Emacs 27.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.18.9)
 of 2019-01-09 built on clem-w50-mint
Repository revision: a84650334e30b2451bf4a8957bf2d57ade296d4e
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11804000
System Description: Linux Mint 18.3

Recent messages:
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Quit
Configured using:
 'configure --cache-file=config.cache --enable-checking=yes,glyphs
 --enable-check-lisp-object-type 'CFLAGS=-O0 -g3''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB
NOTIFY INOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF
XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM THREADS LIBSYSTEMD LCMS2
GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_DK.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_DK.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_DK.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny seq byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile cconv dired dired-loaddefs format-spec rfc822 mml
easymenu mml-sec password-cache epa derived epg epg-config gnus-util
rmail rmail-loaddefs time-date mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader cl-loaddefs cl-lib sendmail
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils elec-pair
mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 97358 8144)
 (symbols 48 20550 1)
 (strings 32 28927 1949)
 (string-bytes 1 761526)
 (vectors 16 15148)
 (vector-slots 8 519101 12308)
 (floats 8 41 76)
 (intervals 56 218 0)
 (buffers 992 11)
 (heap 1024 28611 1094))

And here's a backtrace:

(gdb) run -Q
Starting program: /build/emacs/master/src/emacs -Q
[Thread debugging using libthread_db enabled]
Using host libthread_db library "/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libthread_db.so.1".
[New Thread 0x7fffe579a700 (LWP 21877)]
[New Thread 0x7fffe4b2a700 (LWP 21878)]
[New Thread 0x7fffdfdf2700 (LWP 21879)]

Thread 1 "emacs" received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
0x00007fffdeeef8b8 in ?? () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/ImageMagick-6.8.9/modules-Q16/coders/svg.so
(gdb) set height 0
(gdb) bt full
#0  0x00007fffdeeef8b8 in ?? () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/ImageMagick-6.8.9/modules-Q16/coders/svg.so
No symbol table info available.
#1  0x00007ffff371ba18 in ReadImage () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libMagickCore-6.Q16.so.2
No symbol table info available.
#2  0x00007ffff36e66e1 in BlobToImage () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libMagickCore-6.Q16.so.2
No symbol table info available.
#3  0x00007ffff3bedb9b in MagickReadImageBlob () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libMagickWand-6.Q16.so.2
No symbol table info available.
#4  0x0000000000731a07 in imagemagick_load_image (f=0x141c730, img=0x1a27b60, 
    contents=0x1d84b28 "<?xml version=\"1.0\" encoding=\"UTF-8\"?>\n<!DOCTYPE svg PUBLIC \"-//W3C//DTD SVG 1.1//EN\" \"http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/1.1/DTD/svg11.dtd\">\n<svg xmlns=\"http://www.w3.org/2000/svg\" xmlns:xlink=\"http://ww"..., size=338, filename=0x0) at image.c:8630
        lwidth = XIL(0)
        lheight = XIL(0)
        width = -23082
        height = 32767
        image_width = 15268864
        image_height = 1
        status = MagickFalse
        ximg = 0x7fffffffa66e
        x = -20384
        y = 32767
        image_wand = 0x17912c0
        iterator = 0x0
        pixels = 0x94000d3
        bg_wand = 0x0
        pixel = {
          storage_class = UndefinedClass, 
          colorspace = UndefinedColorspace, 
          matte = MagickFalse, 
          fuzz = 0, 
          depth = 0, 
          red = 0, 
          green = 0, 
          blue = 0, 
          opacity = 0, 
          index = 0
        }
        image = XIL(0)
        value = XIL(0x31746e65696c635f)
        crop = XIL(0x8000000fc6bd0)
        ino = 0
        desired_width = 0
        desired_height = 15268864
        rotation = 6.9533558067024082e-310
        hint_buffer = '\000' <repeats 104 times>, "\b\000=", '\000' <repeats 29 times>, "\377\377\377", '\000' <repeats 13 times>, "\060b\366", '\000' <repeats 237 times>...
        filename_hint = 0x0
        imagemagick_initialized = true
#5  0x0000000000732b97 in imagemagick_load (f=0x141c730, img=0x1a27b60) at image.c:8994
        data = XIL(0x1662b84)
        success_p = false
        file_name = XIL(0)
#6  0x000000000072685b in lookup_image (f=0x141c730, spec=XIL(0x156b793)) at image.c:1780
        img = 0x1a27b60
        hash = 77416532799505644
#7  0x00000000007248bb in Fimage_size (spec=XIL(0x156b793), pixels=XIL(0xc270), frame=XIL(0)) at image.c:905
        img = 0x5998c5 <memclear+78>
        f = 0x141c730
        id = 8
        width = 5867380
        height = 0
        size = XIL(0)
#8  0x0000000000664a55 in funcall_subr (subr=0xbf6de0 <Simage_size>, numargs=2, args=0x7fffffffb9d0) at eval.c:2936
        internal_argbuf = {XIL(0x156b793), XIL(0xc270), XIL(0), XIL(0x599b61), XIL(0xbf6de5), XIL(0xf00000000), 
          XIL(0x7fffffffb920), XIL(0x599b89)}
        internal_args = 0x7fffffffb8d0
#9  0x000000000066452e in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x7fffffffb9c8) at eval.c:2856
        fun = XIL(0xbf6de5)
        original_fun = XIL(0xc1590)
        funcar = XIL(0x7fffffffb980)
        numargs = 2
        val = XIL(0)
        count = 12
#10 0x00000000006ba181 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=XIL(0x98fcb4), vector=XIL(0x98fcd5), maxdepth=make_number(6), 
    args_template=make_number(514), nargs=2, args=0x7fffffffc0a8) at bytecode.c:633
        op = 2
        type = CATCHER
        targets = {0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 0x6bd568 <exec_byte_code+17168>, 0x6bd56a <exec_byte_code+17170>, 
          0x6bd56c <exec_byte_code+17172>, 0x6bd56e <exec_byte_code+17174>, 0x6bd56e <exec_byte_code+17174>, 
          0x6bd5e0 <exec_byte_code+17288>, 0x6bd664 <exec_byte_code+17420>, 0x6b97e3 <exec_byte_code+1419>, 
          0x6b97e5 <exec_byte_code+1421>, 0x6b97e7 <exec_byte_code+1423>, 0x6b97e9 <exec_byte_code+1425>, 
          0x6b97eb <exec_byte_code+1427>, 0x6b97eb <exec_byte_code+1427>, 0x6b97f4 <exec_byte_code+1436>, 
          0x6b97a0 <exec_byte_code+1352>, 0x6b9d22 <exec_byte_code+2762>, 0x6b9d24 <exec_byte_code+2764>, 
          0x6b9d26 <exec_byte_code+2766>, 0x6b9d28 <exec_byte_code+2768>, 0x6b9d2a <exec_byte_code+2770>, 
          0x6b9d2a <exec_byte_code+2770>, 0x6b9d74 <exec_byte_code+2844>, 0x6b9d33 <exec_byte_code+2779>, 
          0x6ba064 <exec_byte_code+3596>, 0x6ba066 <exec_byte_code+3598>, 0x6ba068 <exec_byte_code+3600>, 
          0x6ba06a <exec_byte_code+3602>, 0x6ba06c <exec_byte_code+3604>, 0x6ba06c <exec_byte_code+3604>, 
          0x6ba003 <exec_byte_code+3499>, 0x6ba023 <exec_byte_code+3531>, 0x6ba13f <exec_byte_code+3815>, 
          0x6ba141 <exec_byte_code+3817>, 0x6ba143 <exec_byte_code+3819>, 0x6ba145 <exec_byte_code+3821>, 
          0x6ba147 <exec_byte_code+3823>, 0x6ba147 <exec_byte_code+3823>, 0x6ba0de <exec_byte_code+3718>, 
          0x6ba0fe <exec_byte_code+3750>, 0x6ba222 <exec_byte_code+4042>, 0x6ba224 <exec_byte_code+4044>, 
          0x6ba226 <exec_byte_code+4046>, 0x6ba228 <exec_byte_code+4048>, 0x6ba22a <exec_byte_code+4050>, 
          0x6ba22a <exec_byte_code+4050>, 0x6ba1c1 <exec_byte_code+3945>, 0x6ba1e1 <exec_byte_code+3977>, 
          0x6bab99 <exec_byte_code+6465>, 0x6baa6c <exec_byte_code+6164>, 0x6baa60 <exec_byte_code+6152>, 
          0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 
          0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 0x6badf8 <exec_byte_code+7072>, 
          0x6baf3d <exec_byte_code+7397>, 0x6bafb1 <exec_byte_code+7513>, 0x6bb028 <exec_byte_code+7632>, 
          0x6bb09e <exec_byte_code+7750>, 0x6b9b3f <exec_byte_code+2279>, 0x6b9bd7 <exec_byte_code+2431>, 
          0x6bb131 <exec_byte_code+7897>, 0x6b9a6a <exec_byte_code+2066>, 0x6b9c4c <exec_byte_code+2548>, 
          0x6bb1b0 <exec_byte_code+8024>, 0x6bb225 <exec_byte_code+8141>, 0x6bb274 <exec_byte_code+8220>, 
          0x6bb2e9 <exec_byte_code+8337>, 0x6bb345 <exec_byte_code+8429>, 0x6bb439 <exec_byte_code+8673>, 
          0x6bb488 <exec_byte_code+8752>, 0x6bb4fd <exec_byte_code+8869>, 0x6bb595 <exec_byte_code+9021>, 
          0x6bb5e4 <exec_byte_code+9100>, 0x6bb633 <exec_byte_code+9179>, 0x6bb6a8 <exec_byte_code+9296>, 
          0x6bb71d <exec_byte_code+9413>, 0x6bb792 <exec_byte_code+9530>, 0x6bb82a <exec_byte_code+9682>, 
          0x6bb886 <exec_byte_code+9774>, 0x6bb8e2 <exec_byte_code+9866>, 0x6bb9d6 <exec_byte_code+10110>, 
          0x6bba82 <exec_byte_code+10282>, 0x6bbb2e <exec_byte_code+10454>, 0x6bbba8 <exec_byte_code+10576>, 
          0x6bbc22 <exec_byte_code+10698>, 0x6bbc9c <exec_byte_code+10820>, 0x6bbd16 <exec_byte_code+10942>, 
          0x6bbd90 <exec_byte_code+11064>, 0x6bbdec <exec_byte_code+11156>, 0x6bbe9c <exec_byte_code+11332>, 
          0x6bbef8 <exec_byte_code+11424>, 0x6bbf54 <exec_byte_code+11516>, 0x6bbfb0 <exec_byte_code+11608>, 
          0x6bc0dd <exec_byte_code+11909>, 0x6ba8df <exec_byte_code+5767>, 0x6bc142 <exec_byte_code+12010>, 
          0x6bc191 <exec_byte_code+12089>, 0x6bc27d <exec_byte_code+12325>, 0x6bc2ed <exec_byte_code+12437>, 
          0x6bc352 <exec_byte_code+12538>, 0x6bc3a1 <exec_byte_code+12617>, 0x6bc3ee <exec_byte_code+12694>, 
          0x6bc43b <exec_byte_code+12771>, 0x6bc490 <exec_byte_code+12856>, 0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 
          0x6bc4ef <exec_byte_code+12951>, 0x6bc53c <exec_byte_code+13028>, 0x6bc589 <exec_byte_code+13105>, 
          0x6bc5d6 <exec_byte_code+13182>, 0x6bc623 <exec_byte_code+13259>, 0x6bc670 <exec_byte_code+13336>, 
          0x6ba8df <exec_byte_code+5767>, 0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 0x6bc6bf <exec_byte_code+13415>, 
          0x6bc719 <exec_byte_code+13505>, 0x6bc768 <exec_byte_code+13584>, 0x6bc7b7 <exec_byte_code+13663>, 
          0x6bc82c <exec_byte_code+13780>, 0x6bc8a1 <exec_byte_code+13897>, 0x6bc8f0 <exec_byte_code+13976>, 
          0x6bca33 <exec_byte_code+14299>, 0x6bcaa8 <exec_byte_code+14416>, 0x6bcb1d <exec_byte_code+14533>, 
          0x6bcb92 <exec_byte_code+14650>, 0x6bcbdf <exec_byte_code+14727>, 0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 
          0x6ba808 <exec_byte_code+5552>, 0x6ba2e4 <exec_byte_code+4236>, 0x6b99bf <exec_byte_code+1895>, 
          0x6ba3c8 <exec_byte_code+4464>, 0x6ba465 <exec_byte_code+4621>, 0x6ba4ff <exec_byte_code+4775>, 
          0x6ba7b5 <exec_byte_code+5469>, 0x6ba7cd <exec_byte_code+5493>, 0x6b9fa6 <exec_byte_code+3406>, 
          0x6ba8a7 <exec_byte_code+5711>, 0x6ba917 <exec_byte_code+5823>, 0x6ba9a4 <exec_byte_code+5964>, 
          0x6ba9e9 <exec_byte_code+6033>, 0x6babe6 <exec_byte_code+6542>, 0x6bac66 <exec_byte_code+6670>, 
          0x6bacfe <exec_byte_code+6822>, 0x6bad68 <exec_byte_code+6928>, 0x6ba292 <exec_byte_code+4154>, 
          0x6bcc2e <exec_byte_code+14806>, 0x6bccc6 <exec_byte_code+14958>, 0x6bcd15 <exec_byte_code+15037>, 
          0x6bcd64 <exec_byte_code+15116>, 0x6bcdb3 <exec_byte_code+15195>, 0x6bce02 <exec_byte_code+15274>, 
          0x6bce77 <exec_byte_code+15391>, 0x6bceec <exec_byte_code+15508>, 0x6bcf61 <exec_byte_code+15625>, 
          0x6bcfd6 <exec_byte_code+15742>, 0x6bd130 <exec_byte_code+16088>, 0x6bd1a5 <exec_byte_code+16205>, 
          0x6bd21a <exec_byte_code+16322>, 0x6bd269 <exec_byte_code+16401>, 0x6bd2de <exec_byte_code+16518>, 
          0x6bd353 <exec_byte_code+16635>, 0x6bd3a2 <exec_byte_code+16714>, 0x6bd3f1 <exec_byte_code+16793>, 
          0x6bc00c <exec_byte_code+11700>, 0x6bc068 <exec_byte_code+11792>, 0x6bd44d <exec_byte_code+16885>, 
          0x6bd4c3 <exec_byte_code+17003>, 0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 0x6ba599 <exec_byte_code+4929>, 
          0x6ba5bf <exec_byte_code+4967>, 0x6ba63e <exec_byte_code+5094>, 0x6ba6bd <exec_byte_code+5221>, 
          0x6ba739 <exec_byte_code+5345>, 0x6bb3a1 <exec_byte_code+8521>, 0x6bb93e <exec_byte_code+9958>, 
          0x6bc1e5 <exec_byte_code+12173>, 0x6bd713 <exec_byte_code+17595>, 0x6bd792 <exec_byte_code+17722>, 
          0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 0x6bd83e <exec_byte_code+17894>, 
          0x6bd8e4 <exec_byte_code+18060>, 0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 
          0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 
          0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 
          0x6bdae5 <exec_byte_code+18573> <repeats 64 times>}
        const_length = 3
        bytestr_length = 16
        vectorp = 0x98fcd8 <pure+1539480>
        quitcounter = 1 '\001'
        stack_items = 7
        sa_avail = 16312
        sa_count = 12
        alloc = 0x7fffffffb9b0
        item_bytes = 56
        stack_base = 0x7fffffffb9b0
        top = 0x7fffffffb9c8
        stack_lim = 0x7fffffffb9e8
        bytestr_data = 0x7fffffffb9e8 "\300\001\301\"@\300\003\301\"@\302\001!\002\245\207\003"
        pc = 0x7fffffffb9ec "@\300\003\301\"@\302\001!\002\245\207\003"
        count = 12
        result = XIL(0x156b793)
#11 0x0000000000665184 in funcall_lambda (fun=XIL(0x98fc85), nargs=2, arg_vector=0x7fffffffc098) at eval.c:3054
        size = 5
        val = XIL(0x7fffffffbfc0)
        syms_left = make_number(514)
        next = XIL(0x7fffffffbfa0)
        lexenv = XIL(0x1700000000)
        count = 12
        i = 5870357
        optional = false
        rest = false
#12 0x0000000000664572 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x7fffffffc090) at eval.c:2858
        fun = XIL(0x98fc85)
        original_fun = XIL(0x9e0d70)
        funcar = XIL(0x7fffffffc040)
        numargs = 2
        val = XIL(0x156b793)
        count = 11
#13 0x00000000006ba181 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=XIL(0x98fb74), vector=XIL(0x98fb95), maxdepth=make_number(9), 
    args_template=make_number(257), nargs=1, args=0x7fffffffc770) at bytecode.c:633
        op = 2
        type = CATCHER
        targets = {0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 0x6bd568 <exec_byte_code+17168>, 0x6bd56a <exec_byte_code+17170>, 
          0x6bd56c <exec_byte_code+17172>, 0x6bd56e <exec_byte_code+17174>, 0x6bd56e <exec_byte_code+17174>, 
          0x6bd5e0 <exec_byte_code+17288>, 0x6bd664 <exec_byte_code+17420>, 0x6b97e3 <exec_byte_code+1419>, 
          0x6b97e5 <exec_byte_code+1421>, 0x6b97e7 <exec_byte_code+1423>, 0x6b97e9 <exec_byte_code+1425>, 
          0x6b97eb <exec_byte_code+1427>, 0x6b97eb <exec_byte_code+1427>, 0x6b97f4 <exec_byte_code+1436>, 
          0x6b97a0 <exec_byte_code+1352>, 0x6b9d22 <exec_byte_code+2762>, 0x6b9d24 <exec_byte_code+2764>, 
          0x6b9d26 <exec_byte_code+2766>, 0x6b9d28 <exec_byte_code+2768>, 0x6b9d2a <exec_byte_code+2770>, 
          0x6b9d2a <exec_byte_code+2770>, 0x6b9d74 <exec_byte_code+2844>, 0x6b9d33 <exec_byte_code+2779>, 
          0x6ba064 <exec_byte_code+3596>, 0x6ba066 <exec_byte_code+3598>, 0x6ba068 <exec_byte_code+3600>, 
          0x6ba06a <exec_byte_code+3602>, 0x6ba06c <exec_byte_code+3604>, 0x6ba06c <exec_byte_code+3604>, 
          0x6ba003 <exec_byte_code+3499>, 0x6ba023 <exec_byte_code+3531>, 0x6ba13f <exec_byte_code+3815>, 
          0x6ba141 <exec_byte_code+3817>, 0x6ba143 <exec_byte_code+3819>, 0x6ba145 <exec_byte_code+3821>, 
          0x6ba147 <exec_byte_code+3823>, 0x6ba147 <exec_byte_code+3823>, 0x6ba0de <exec_byte_code+3718>, 
          0x6ba0fe <exec_byte_code+3750>, 0x6ba222 <exec_byte_code+4042>, 0x6ba224 <exec_byte_code+4044>, 
          0x6ba226 <exec_byte_code+4046>, 0x6ba228 <exec_byte_code+4048>, 0x6ba22a <exec_byte_code+4050>, 
          0x6ba22a <exec_byte_code+4050>, 0x6ba1c1 <exec_byte_code+3945>, 0x6ba1e1 <exec_byte_code+3977>, 
          0x6bab99 <exec_byte_code+6465>, 0x6baa6c <exec_byte_code+6164>, 0x6baa60 <exec_byte_code+6152>, 
          0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 
          0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 0x6badf8 <exec_byte_code+7072>, 
          0x6baf3d <exec_byte_code+7397>, 0x6bafb1 <exec_byte_code+7513>, 0x6bb028 <exec_byte_code+7632>, 
          0x6bb09e <exec_byte_code+7750>, 0x6b9b3f <exec_byte_code+2279>, 0x6b9bd7 <exec_byte_code+2431>, 
          0x6bb131 <exec_byte_code+7897>, 0x6b9a6a <exec_byte_code+2066>, 0x6b9c4c <exec_byte_code+2548>, 
          0x6bb1b0 <exec_byte_code+8024>, 0x6bb225 <exec_byte_code+8141>, 0x6bb274 <exec_byte_code+8220>, 
          0x6bb2e9 <exec_byte_code+8337>, 0x6bb345 <exec_byte_code+8429>, 0x6bb439 <exec_byte_code+8673>, 
          0x6bb488 <exec_byte_code+8752>, 0x6bb4fd <exec_byte_code+8869>, 0x6bb595 <exec_byte_code+9021>, 
          0x6bb5e4 <exec_byte_code+9100>, 0x6bb633 <exec_byte_code+9179>, 0x6bb6a8 <exec_byte_code+9296>, 
          0x6bb71d <exec_byte_code+9413>, 0x6bb792 <exec_byte_code+9530>, 0x6bb82a <exec_byte_code+9682>, 
          0x6bb886 <exec_byte_code+9774>, 0x6bb8e2 <exec_byte_code+9866>, 0x6bb9d6 <exec_byte_code+10110>, 
          0x6bba82 <exec_byte_code+10282>, 0x6bbb2e <exec_byte_code+10454>, 0x6bbba8 <exec_byte_code+10576>, 
          0x6bbc22 <exec_byte_code+10698>, 0x6bbc9c <exec_byte_code+10820>, 0x6bbd16 <exec_byte_code+10942>, 
          0x6bbd90 <exec_byte_code+11064>, 0x6bbdec <exec_byte_code+11156>, 0x6bbe9c <exec_byte_code+11332>, 
          0x6bbef8 <exec_byte_code+11424>, 0x6bbf54 <exec_byte_code+11516>, 0x6bbfb0 <exec_byte_code+11608>, 
          0x6bc0dd <exec_byte_code+11909>, 0x6ba8df <exec_byte_code+5767>, 0x6bc142 <exec_byte_code+12010>, 
          0x6bc191 <exec_byte_code+12089>, 0x6bc27d <exec_byte_code+12325>, 0x6bc2ed <exec_byte_code+12437>, 
          0x6bc352 <exec_byte_code+12538>, 0x6bc3a1 <exec_byte_code+12617>, 0x6bc3ee <exec_byte_code+12694>, 
          0x6bc43b <exec_byte_code+12771>, 0x6bc490 <exec_byte_code+12856>, 0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 
          0x6bc4ef <exec_byte_code+12951>, 0x6bc53c <exec_byte_code+13028>, 0x6bc589 <exec_byte_code+13105>, 
          0x6bc5d6 <exec_byte_code+13182>, 0x6bc623 <exec_byte_code+13259>, 0x6bc670 <exec_byte_code+13336>, 
          0x6ba8df <exec_byte_code+5767>, 0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 0x6bc6bf <exec_byte_code+13415>, 
          0x6bc719 <exec_byte_code+13505>, 0x6bc768 <exec_byte_code+13584>, 0x6bc7b7 <exec_byte_code+13663>, 
          0x6bc82c <exec_byte_code+13780>, 0x6bc8a1 <exec_byte_code+13897>, 0x6bc8f0 <exec_byte_code+13976>, 
          0x6bca33 <exec_byte_code+14299>, 0x6bcaa8 <exec_byte_code+14416>, 0x6bcb1d <exec_byte_code+14533>, 
          0x6bcb92 <exec_byte_code+14650>, 0x6bcbdf <exec_byte_code+14727>, 0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 
          0x6ba808 <exec_byte_code+5552>, 0x6ba2e4 <exec_byte_code+4236>, 0x6b99bf <exec_byte_code+1895>, 
          0x6ba3c8 <exec_byte_code+4464>, 0x6ba465 <exec_byte_code+4621>, 0x6ba4ff <exec_byte_code+4775>, 
          0x6ba7b5 <exec_byte_code+5469>, 0x6ba7cd <exec_byte_code+5493>, 0x6b9fa6 <exec_byte_code+3406>, 
          0x6ba8a7 <exec_byte_code+5711>, 0x6ba917 <exec_byte_code+5823>, 0x6ba9a4 <exec_byte_code+5964>, 
          0x6ba9e9 <exec_byte_code+6033>, 0x6babe6 <exec_byte_code+6542>, 0x6bac66 <exec_byte_code+6670>, 
          0x6bacfe <exec_byte_code+6822>, 0x6bad68 <exec_byte_code+6928>, 0x6ba292 <exec_byte_code+4154>, 
          0x6bcc2e <exec_byte_code+14806>, 0x6bccc6 <exec_byte_code+14958>, 0x6bcd15 <exec_byte_code+15037>, 
          0x6bcd64 <exec_byte_code+15116>, 0x6bcdb3 <exec_byte_code+15195>, 0x6bce02 <exec_byte_code+15274>, 
          0x6bce77 <exec_byte_code+15391>, 0x6bceec <exec_byte_code+15508>, 0x6bcf61 <exec_byte_code+15625>, 
          0x6bcfd6 <exec_byte_code+15742>, 0x6bd130 <exec_byte_code+16088>, 0x6bd1a5 <exec_byte_code+16205>, 
          0x6bd21a <exec_byte_code+16322>, 0x6bd269 <exec_byte_code+16401>, 0x6bd2de <exec_byte_code+16518>, 
          0x6bd353 <exec_byte_code+16635>, 0x6bd3a2 <exec_byte_code+16714>, 0x6bd3f1 <exec_byte_code+16793>, 
          0x6bc00c <exec_byte_code+11700>, 0x6bc068 <exec_byte_code+11792>, 0x6bd44d <exec_byte_code+16885>, 
          0x6bd4c3 <exec_byte_code+17003>, 0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 0x6ba599 <exec_byte_code+4929>, 
          0x6ba5bf <exec_byte_code+4967>, 0x6ba63e <exec_byte_code+5094>, 0x6ba6bd <exec_byte_code+5221>, 
          0x6ba739 <exec_byte_code+5345>, 0x6bb3a1 <exec_byte_code+8521>, 0x6bb93e <exec_byte_code+9958>, 
          0x6bc1e5 <exec_byte_code+12173>, 0x6bd713 <exec_byte_code+17595>, 0x6bd792 <exec_byte_code+17722>, 
          0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 0x6bd83e <exec_byte_code+17894>, 
          0x6bd8e4 <exec_byte_code+18060>, 0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 
          0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 
          0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 
          0x6bdae5 <exec_byte_code+18573> <repeats 64 times>}
        const_length = 5
        bytestr_length = 24
        vectorp = 0x98fb98 <pure+1539160>
        quitcounter = 1 '\001'
        stack_items = 10
        sa_avail = 16280
        sa_count = 11
        alloc = 0x7fffffffc070
        item_bytes = 80
        stack_base = 0x7fffffffc070
        top = 0x7fffffffc090
        stack_lim = 0x7fffffffc0c0
        bytestr_data = 0x7fffffffc0c0 "\300 \301\001!\302\002\002\"\002\002A\241\210\303\003A\304\003\006\a_#\207\005"
        pc = 0x7fffffffc0c9 "\002\002A\241\210\303\003A\304\003\006\a_#\207\005"
        count = 11
        result = XIL(0x9)
#14 0x0000000000665184 in funcall_lambda (fun=XIL(0x98fb45), nargs=1, arg_vector=0x7fffffffc768) at eval.c:3054
        size = 5
        val = XIL(0x7fffffffc6a0)
        syms_left = make_number(257)
        next = XIL(0x7fffffffc680)
        lexenv = XIL(0x1700000000)
        count = 11
        i = 5870357
        optional = false
        rest = false
#15 0x0000000000664572 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffffc760) at eval.c:2858
        fun = XIL(0x98fb45)
        original_fun = XIL(0x9e0cb0)
        funcar = XIL(0x7fffffffc720)
        numargs = 1
        val = XIL(0)
        count = 10
#16 0x00000000006ba181 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=XIL(0x98f8e4), vector=XIL(0x98f905), maxdepth=make_number(4), 
    args_template=make_number(257), nargs=1, args=0x7fffffffcf68) at bytecode.c:633
        op = 1
        type = (CONDITION_CASE | CATCHER_ALL | unknown: 32764)
        targets = {0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 0x6bd568 <exec_byte_code+17168>, 0x6bd56a <exec_byte_code+17170>, 
          0x6bd56c <exec_byte_code+17172>, 0x6bd56e <exec_byte_code+17174>, 0x6bd56e <exec_byte_code+17174>, 
          0x6bd5e0 <exec_byte_code+17288>, 0x6bd664 <exec_byte_code+17420>, 0x6b97e3 <exec_byte_code+1419>, 
          0x6b97e5 <exec_byte_code+1421>, 0x6b97e7 <exec_byte_code+1423>, 0x6b97e9 <exec_byte_code+1425>, 
          0x6b97eb <exec_byte_code+1427>, 0x6b97eb <exec_byte_code+1427>, 0x6b97f4 <exec_byte_code+1436>, 
          0x6b97a0 <exec_byte_code+1352>, 0x6b9d22 <exec_byte_code+2762>, 0x6b9d24 <exec_byte_code+2764>, 
          0x6b9d26 <exec_byte_code+2766>, 0x6b9d28 <exec_byte_code+2768>, 0x6b9d2a <exec_byte_code+2770>, 
          0x6b9d2a <exec_byte_code+2770>, 0x6b9d74 <exec_byte_code+2844>, 0x6b9d33 <exec_byte_code+2779>, 
          0x6ba064 <exec_byte_code+3596>, 0x6ba066 <exec_byte_code+3598>, 0x6ba068 <exec_byte_code+3600>, 
          0x6ba06a <exec_byte_code+3602>, 0x6ba06c <exec_byte_code+3604>, 0x6ba06c <exec_byte_code+3604>, 
          0x6ba003 <exec_byte_code+3499>, 0x6ba023 <exec_byte_code+3531>, 0x6ba13f <exec_byte_code+3815>, 
          0x6ba141 <exec_byte_code+3817>, 0x6ba143 <exec_byte_code+3819>, 0x6ba145 <exec_byte_code+3821>, 
          0x6ba147 <exec_byte_code+3823>, 0x6ba147 <exec_byte_code+3823>, 0x6ba0de <exec_byte_code+3718>, 
          0x6ba0fe <exec_byte_code+3750>, 0x6ba222 <exec_byte_code+4042>, 0x6ba224 <exec_byte_code+4044>, 
          0x6ba226 <exec_byte_code+4046>, 0x6ba228 <exec_byte_code+4048>, 0x6ba22a <exec_byte_code+4050>, 
          0x6ba22a <exec_byte_code+4050>, 0x6ba1c1 <exec_byte_code+3945>, 0x6ba1e1 <exec_byte_code+3977>, 
          0x6bab99 <exec_byte_code+6465>, 0x6baa6c <exec_byte_code+6164>, 0x6baa60 <exec_byte_code+6152>, 
          0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 
          0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 0x6badf8 <exec_byte_code+7072>, 
          0x6baf3d <exec_byte_code+7397>, 0x6bafb1 <exec_byte_code+7513>, 0x6bb028 <exec_byte_code+7632>, 
          0x6bb09e <exec_byte_code+7750>, 0x6b9b3f <exec_byte_code+2279>, 0x6b9bd7 <exec_byte_code+2431>, 
          0x6bb131 <exec_byte_code+7897>, 0x6b9a6a <exec_byte_code+2066>, 0x6b9c4c <exec_byte_code+2548>, 
          0x6bb1b0 <exec_byte_code+8024>, 0x6bb225 <exec_byte_code+8141>, 0x6bb274 <exec_byte_code+8220>, 
          0x6bb2e9 <exec_byte_code+8337>, 0x6bb345 <exec_byte_code+8429>, 0x6bb439 <exec_byte_code+8673>, 
          0x6bb488 <exec_byte_code+8752>, 0x6bb4fd <exec_byte_code+8869>, 0x6bb595 <exec_byte_code+9021>, 
          0x6bb5e4 <exec_byte_code+9100>, 0x6bb633 <exec_byte_code+9179>, 0x6bb6a8 <exec_byte_code+9296>, 
          0x6bb71d <exec_byte_code+9413>, 0x6bb792 <exec_byte_code+9530>, 0x6bb82a <exec_byte_code+9682>, 
          0x6bb886 <exec_byte_code+9774>, 0x6bb8e2 <exec_byte_code+9866>, 0x6bb9d6 <exec_byte_code+10110>, 
          0x6bba82 <exec_byte_code+10282>, 0x6bbb2e <exec_byte_code+10454>, 0x6bbba8 <exec_byte_code+10576>, 
          0x6bbc22 <exec_byte_code+10698>, 0x6bbc9c <exec_byte_code+10820>, 0x6bbd16 <exec_byte_code+10942>, 
          0x6bbd90 <exec_byte_code+11064>, 0x6bbdec <exec_byte_code+11156>, 0x6bbe9c <exec_byte_code+11332>, 
          0x6bbef8 <exec_byte_code+11424>, 0x6bbf54 <exec_byte_code+11516>, 0x6bbfb0 <exec_byte_code+11608>, 
          0x6bc0dd <exec_byte_code+11909>, 0x6ba8df <exec_byte_code+5767>, 0x6bc142 <exec_byte_code+12010>, 
          0x6bc191 <exec_byte_code+12089>, 0x6bc27d <exec_byte_code+12325>, 0x6bc2ed <exec_byte_code+12437>, 
          0x6bc352 <exec_byte_code+12538>, 0x6bc3a1 <exec_byte_code+12617>, 0x6bc3ee <exec_byte_code+12694>, 
          0x6bc43b <exec_byte_code+12771>, 0x6bc490 <exec_byte_code+12856>, 0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 
          0x6bc4ef <exec_byte_code+12951>, 0x6bc53c <exec_byte_code+13028>, 0x6bc589 <exec_byte_code+13105>, 
          0x6bc5d6 <exec_byte_code+13182>, 0x6bc623 <exec_byte_code+13259>, 0x6bc670 <exec_byte_code+13336>, 
          0x6ba8df <exec_byte_code+5767>, 0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 0x6bc6bf <exec_byte_code+13415>, 
          0x6bc719 <exec_byte_code+13505>, 0x6bc768 <exec_byte_code+13584>, 0x6bc7b7 <exec_byte_code+13663>, 
          0x6bc82c <exec_byte_code+13780>, 0x6bc8a1 <exec_byte_code+13897>, 0x6bc8f0 <exec_byte_code+13976>, 
          0x6bca33 <exec_byte_code+14299>, 0x6bcaa8 <exec_byte_code+14416>, 0x6bcb1d <exec_byte_code+14533>, 
          0x6bcb92 <exec_byte_code+14650>, 0x6bcbdf <exec_byte_code+14727>, 0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 
          0x6ba808 <exec_byte_code+5552>, 0x6ba2e4 <exec_byte_code+4236>, 0x6b99bf <exec_byte_code+1895>, 
          0x6ba3c8 <exec_byte_code+4464>, 0x6ba465 <exec_byte_code+4621>, 0x6ba4ff <exec_byte_code+4775>, 
          0x6ba7b5 <exec_byte_code+5469>, 0x6ba7cd <exec_byte_code+5493>, 0x6b9fa6 <exec_byte_code+3406>, 
          0x6ba8a7 <exec_byte_code+5711>, 0x6ba917 <exec_byte_code+5823>, 0x6ba9a4 <exec_byte_code+5964>, 
          0x6ba9e9 <exec_byte_code+6033>, 0x6babe6 <exec_byte_code+6542>, 0x6bac66 <exec_byte_code+6670>, 
          0x6bacfe <exec_byte_code+6822>, 0x6bad68 <exec_byte_code+6928>, 0x6ba292 <exec_byte_code+4154>, 
          0x6bcc2e <exec_byte_code+14806>, 0x6bccc6 <exec_byte_code+14958>, 0x6bcd15 <exec_byte_code+15037>, 
          0x6bcd64 <exec_byte_code+15116>, 0x6bcdb3 <exec_byte_code+15195>, 0x6bce02 <exec_byte_code+15274>, 
          0x6bce77 <exec_byte_code+15391>, 0x6bceec <exec_byte_code+15508>, 0x6bcf61 <exec_byte_code+15625>, 
          0x6bcfd6 <exec_byte_code+15742>, 0x6bd130 <exec_byte_code+16088>, 0x6bd1a5 <exec_byte_code+16205>, 
          0x6bd21a <exec_byte_code+16322>, 0x6bd269 <exec_byte_code+16401>, 0x6bd2de <exec_byte_code+16518>, 
          0x6bd353 <exec_byte_code+16635>, 0x6bd3a2 <exec_byte_code+16714>, 0x6bd3f1 <exec_byte_code+16793>, 
          0x6bc00c <exec_byte_code+11700>, 0x6bc068 <exec_byte_code+11792>, 0x6bd44d <exec_byte_code+16885>, 
          0x6bd4c3 <exec_byte_code+17003>, 0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 0x6ba599 <exec_byte_code+4929>, 
          0x6ba5bf <exec_byte_code+4967>, 0x6ba63e <exec_byte_code+5094>, 0x6ba6bd <exec_byte_code+5221>, 
          0x6ba739 <exec_byte_code+5345>, 0x6bb3a1 <exec_byte_code+8521>, 0x6bb93e <exec_byte_code+9958>, 
          0x6bc1e5 <exec_byte_code+12173>, 0x6bd713 <exec_byte_code+17595>, 0x6bd792 <exec_byte_code+17722>, 
          0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 0x6bd83e <exec_byte_code+17894>, 
          0x6bd8e4 <exec_byte_code+18060>, 0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 
          0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 
          0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 
          0x6bdae5 <exec_byte_code+18573> <repeats 64 times>}
        const_length = 3
        bytestr_length = 15
        vectorp = 0x98f908 <pure+1538504>
        quitcounter = 1 '\001'
        stack_items = 5
        sa_avail = 16329
        sa_count = 10
        alloc = 0x7fffffffc750
        item_bytes = 40
        stack_base = 0x7fffffffc750
        top = 0x7fffffffc760
        stack_lim = 0x7fffffffc778
        bytestr_data = 0x7fffffffc778 "\300\001\203\f"
        pc = 0x7fffffffc786 "\207"
        count = 10
        result = XIL(0x7fffffffc738)
#17 0x0000000000665184 in funcall_lambda (fun=XIL(0x98f8a5), nargs=1, arg_vector=0x7fffffffcf60) at eval.c:3054
        size = 6
        val = XIL(0x7fffffffcd50)
        syms_left = make_number(257)
        next = XIL(0x7fffffffcd30)
        lexenv = XIL(0x1700000000)
        count = 10
        i = 5870357
        optional = false
        rest = false
#18 0x0000000000664572 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffffcf58) at eval.c:2858
        fun = XIL(0x98f8a5)
        original_fun = XIL(0x9c8640)
        funcar = XIL(0x8e28a5)
        numargs = 1
        val = XIL(0x7fffffffcdf0)
        count = 9
#19 0x000000000065965d in Ffuncall_interactively (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffffcf58) at callint.c:253
        speccount = 8
#20 0x0000000000664913 in funcall_subr (subr=0xbefb60 <Sfuncall_interactively>, numargs=2, args=0x7fffffffcf58)
    at eval.c:2911
No locals.
#21 0x000000000066452e in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x7fffffffcf50) at eval.c:2856
        fun = XIL(0xbefb65)
        original_fun = XIL(0x68a0)
        funcar = XIL(0)
        numargs = 2
        val = XIL(0x3ff0)
        count = 7
#22 0x000000000065bcec in Fcall_interactively (function=XIL(0x9c8640), record_flag=XIL(0), keys=XIL(0x143cab5))
    at callint.c:781
        speccount = 6
        arg_from_tty = false
        key_count = 1
        record_then_fail = false
        save_this_command = XIL(0x9c8640)
        save_this_original_command = XIL(0x9c8640)
        save_real_this_command = XIL(0x9c8640)
        save_last_command = XIL(0x4840a0)
        prefix_arg = XIL(0)
        enable = XIL(0)
        up_event = XIL(0)
        form = XIL(0x1563423)
        specs = XIL(0x83e794)
        sa_avail = 16310
        sa_count = 6
        string_len = 1
        string = 0x7fffffffcfb0 "P"
        string_end = 0x7fffffffcfb1 ""
        next_event = 1
        nargs = 3
        args = 0x7fffffffcf50
        visargs = 0x7fffffffcf68
        varies = 0x7fffffffcf80 ""
        tem = 0x7fffffffcfb1 ""
        val = XIL(0)
#23 0x0000000000664a55 in funcall_subr (subr=0xbefba0 <Scall_interactively>, numargs=3, args=0x7fffffffd3e0)
    at eval.c:2936
        internal_argbuf = {XIL(0xbefba5), XIL(0xf00befba0), XIL(0x7fffffffd2f0), XIL(0x599b61), XIL(0xbefba5), 
          XIL(0xf00000000), XIL(0x7fffffffd310), XIL(0x599b89)}
        internal_args = 0x7fffffffd3e0
#24 0x000000000066452e in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x7fffffffd3d8) at eval.c:2856
        fun = XIL(0xbefba5)
        original_fun = XIL(0xa6ee0)
        funcar = XIL(0x7fffffffd370)
        numargs = 3
        val = XIL(0)
        count = 5
#25 0x00000000006ba181 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=XIL(0x8e0b54), vector=XIL(0x8e0b75), maxdepth=make_number(13), 
    args_template=make_number(1025), nargs=1, args=0x7fffffffdb40) at bytecode.c:633
        op = 3
        type = CATCHER
        targets = {0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 0x6bd568 <exec_byte_code+17168>, 0x6bd56a <exec_byte_code+17170>, 
          0x6bd56c <exec_byte_code+17172>, 0x6bd56e <exec_byte_code+17174>, 0x6bd56e <exec_byte_code+17174>, 
          0x6bd5e0 <exec_byte_code+17288>, 0x6bd664 <exec_byte_code+17420>, 0x6b97e3 <exec_byte_code+1419>, 
          0x6b97e5 <exec_byte_code+1421>, 0x6b97e7 <exec_byte_code+1423>, 0x6b97e9 <exec_byte_code+1425>, 
          0x6b97eb <exec_byte_code+1427>, 0x6b97eb <exec_byte_code+1427>, 0x6b97f4 <exec_byte_code+1436>, 
          0x6b97a0 <exec_byte_code+1352>, 0x6b9d22 <exec_byte_code+2762>, 0x6b9d24 <exec_byte_code+2764>, 
          0x6b9d26 <exec_byte_code+2766>, 0x6b9d28 <exec_byte_code+2768>, 0x6b9d2a <exec_byte_code+2770>, 
          0x6b9d2a <exec_byte_code+2770>, 0x6b9d74 <exec_byte_code+2844>, 0x6b9d33 <exec_byte_code+2779>, 
          0x6ba064 <exec_byte_code+3596>, 0x6ba066 <exec_byte_code+3598>, 0x6ba068 <exec_byte_code+3600>, 
          0x6ba06a <exec_byte_code+3602>, 0x6ba06c <exec_byte_code+3604>, 0x6ba06c <exec_byte_code+3604>, 
          0x6ba003 <exec_byte_code+3499>, 0x6ba023 <exec_byte_code+3531>, 0x6ba13f <exec_byte_code+3815>, 
          0x6ba141 <exec_byte_code+3817>, 0x6ba143 <exec_byte_code+3819>, 0x6ba145 <exec_byte_code+3821>, 
          0x6ba147 <exec_byte_code+3823>, 0x6ba147 <exec_byte_code+3823>, 0x6ba0de <exec_byte_code+3718>, 
          0x6ba0fe <exec_byte_code+3750>, 0x6ba222 <exec_byte_code+4042>, 0x6ba224 <exec_byte_code+4044>, 
          0x6ba226 <exec_byte_code+4046>, 0x6ba228 <exec_byte_code+4048>, 0x6ba22a <exec_byte_code+4050>, 
          0x6ba22a <exec_byte_code+4050>, 0x6ba1c1 <exec_byte_code+3945>, 0x6ba1e1 <exec_byte_code+3977>, 
          0x6bab99 <exec_byte_code+6465>, 0x6baa6c <exec_byte_code+6164>, 0x6baa60 <exec_byte_code+6152>, 
          0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 
          0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 0x6badf8 <exec_byte_code+7072>, 
          0x6baf3d <exec_byte_code+7397>, 0x6bafb1 <exec_byte_code+7513>, 0x6bb028 <exec_byte_code+7632>, 
          0x6bb09e <exec_byte_code+7750>, 0x6b9b3f <exec_byte_code+2279>, 0x6b9bd7 <exec_byte_code+2431>, 
          0x6bb131 <exec_byte_code+7897>, 0x6b9a6a <exec_byte_code+2066>, 0x6b9c4c <exec_byte_code+2548>, 
          0x6bb1b0 <exec_byte_code+8024>, 0x6bb225 <exec_byte_code+8141>, 0x6bb274 <exec_byte_code+8220>, 
          0x6bb2e9 <exec_byte_code+8337>, 0x6bb345 <exec_byte_code+8429>, 0x6bb439 <exec_byte_code+8673>, 
          0x6bb488 <exec_byte_code+8752>, 0x6bb4fd <exec_byte_code+8869>, 0x6bb595 <exec_byte_code+9021>, 
          0x6bb5e4 <exec_byte_code+9100>, 0x6bb633 <exec_byte_code+9179>, 0x6bb6a8 <exec_byte_code+9296>, 
          0x6bb71d <exec_byte_code+9413>, 0x6bb792 <exec_byte_code+9530>, 0x6bb82a <exec_byte_code+9682>, 
          0x6bb886 <exec_byte_code+9774>, 0x6bb8e2 <exec_byte_code+9866>, 0x6bb9d6 <exec_byte_code+10110>, 
          0x6bba82 <exec_byte_code+10282>, 0x6bbb2e <exec_byte_code+10454>, 0x6bbba8 <exec_byte_code+10576>, 
          0x6bbc22 <exec_byte_code+10698>, 0x6bbc9c <exec_byte_code+10820>, 0x6bbd16 <exec_byte_code+10942>, 
          0x6bbd90 <exec_byte_code+11064>, 0x6bbdec <exec_byte_code+11156>, 0x6bbe9c <exec_byte_code+11332>, 
          0x6bbef8 <exec_byte_code+11424>, 0x6bbf54 <exec_byte_code+11516>, 0x6bbfb0 <exec_byte_code+11608>, 
          0x6bc0dd <exec_byte_code+11909>, 0x6ba8df <exec_byte_code+5767>, 0x6bc142 <exec_byte_code+12010>, 
          0x6bc191 <exec_byte_code+12089>, 0x6bc27d <exec_byte_code+12325>, 0x6bc2ed <exec_byte_code+12437>, 
          0x6bc352 <exec_byte_code+12538>, 0x6bc3a1 <exec_byte_code+12617>, 0x6bc3ee <exec_byte_code+12694>, 
          0x6bc43b <exec_byte_code+12771>, 0x6bc490 <exec_byte_code+12856>, 0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 
          0x6bc4ef <exec_byte_code+12951>, 0x6bc53c <exec_byte_code+13028>, 0x6bc589 <exec_byte_code+13105>, 
          0x6bc5d6 <exec_byte_code+13182>, 0x6bc623 <exec_byte_code+13259>, 0x6bc670 <exec_byte_code+13336>, 
          0x6ba8df <exec_byte_code+5767>, 0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 0x6bc6bf <exec_byte_code+13415>, 
          0x6bc719 <exec_byte_code+13505>, 0x6bc768 <exec_byte_code+13584>, 0x6bc7b7 <exec_byte_code+13663>, 
          0x6bc82c <exec_byte_code+13780>, 0x6bc8a1 <exec_byte_code+13897>, 0x6bc8f0 <exec_byte_code+13976>, 
          0x6bca33 <exec_byte_code+14299>, 0x6bcaa8 <exec_byte_code+14416>, 0x6bcb1d <exec_byte_code+14533>, 
          0x6bcb92 <exec_byte_code+14650>, 0x6bcbdf <exec_byte_code+14727>, 0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 
          0x6ba808 <exec_byte_code+5552>, 0x6ba2e4 <exec_byte_code+4236>, 0x6b99bf <exec_byte_code+1895>, 
          0x6ba3c8 <exec_byte_code+4464>, 0x6ba465 <exec_byte_code+4621>, 0x6ba4ff <exec_byte_code+4775>, 
          0x6ba7b5 <exec_byte_code+5469>, 0x6ba7cd <exec_byte_code+5493>, 0x6b9fa6 <exec_byte_code+3406>, 
          0x6ba8a7 <exec_byte_code+5711>, 0x6ba917 <exec_byte_code+5823>, 0x6ba9a4 <exec_byte_code+5964>, 
          0x6ba9e9 <exec_byte_code+6033>, 0x6babe6 <exec_byte_code+6542>, 0x6bac66 <exec_byte_code+6670>, 
          0x6bacfe <exec_byte_code+6822>, 0x6bad68 <exec_byte_code+6928>, 0x6ba292 <exec_byte_code+4154>, 
          0x6bcc2e <exec_byte_code+14806>, 0x6bccc6 <exec_byte_code+14958>, 0x6bcd15 <exec_byte_code+15037>, 
          0x6bcd64 <exec_byte_code+15116>, 0x6bcdb3 <exec_byte_code+15195>, 0x6bce02 <exec_byte_code+15274>, 
          0x6bce77 <exec_byte_code+15391>, 0x6bceec <exec_byte_code+15508>, 0x6bcf61 <exec_byte_code+15625>, 
          0x6bcfd6 <exec_byte_code+15742>, 0x6bd130 <exec_byte_code+16088>, 0x6bd1a5 <exec_byte_code+16205>, 
          0x6bd21a <exec_byte_code+16322>, 0x6bd269 <exec_byte_code+16401>, 0x6bd2de <exec_byte_code+16518>, 
          0x6bd353 <exec_byte_code+16635>, 0x6bd3a2 <exec_byte_code+16714>, 0x6bd3f1 <exec_byte_code+16793>, 
          0x6bc00c <exec_byte_code+11700>, 0x6bc068 <exec_byte_code+11792>, 0x6bd44d <exec_byte_code+16885>, 
          0x6bd4c3 <exec_byte_code+17003>, 0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 0x6ba599 <exec_byte_code+4929>, 
          0x6ba5bf <exec_byte_code+4967>, 0x6ba63e <exec_byte_code+5094>, 0x6ba6bd <exec_byte_code+5221>, 
          0x6ba739 <exec_byte_code+5345>, 0x6bb3a1 <exec_byte_code+8521>, 0x6bb93e <exec_byte_code+9958>, 
          0x6bc1e5 <exec_byte_code+12173>, 0x6bd713 <exec_byte_code+17595>, 0x6bd792 <exec_byte_code+17722>, 
          0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 0x6bd83e <exec_byte_code+17894>, 
          0x6bd8e4 <exec_byte_code+18060>, 0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 
          0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 
          0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 0x6bd539 <exec_byte_code+17121>, 
          0x6bdae5 <exec_byte_code+18573> <repeats 64 times>}
        const_length = 24
        bytestr_length = 144
        vectorp = 0x8e0b78 <pure+822328>
        quitcounter = 1 '\001'
        stack_items = 14
        sa_avail = 16128
        sa_count = 5
        alloc = 0x7fffffffd3a0
        item_bytes = 112
        stack_base = 0x7fffffffd3a0
        top = 0x7fffffffd3d8
        stack_lim = 0x7fffffffd410
        bytestr_data = 0x7fffffffd410 "\304\020\211?\205\023"
        pc = 0x7fffffffd476 "\006\006\071\203\215"
        count = 5
        result = XIL(0)
#26 0x0000000000665184 in funcall_lambda (fun=XIL(0x8e0b25), nargs=1, arg_vector=0x7fffffffdb38) at eval.c:3054
        size = 5
        val = XIL(0x7fffffffda60)
        syms_left = make_number(1025)
        next = XIL(0x8e29e5)
        lexenv = XIL(0x1700000000)
        count = 5
        i = 5870357
        optional = false
        rest = false
#27 0x0000000000664572 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffffdb30) at eval.c:2858
        fun = XIL(0x8e0b25)
        original_fun = XIL(0x4020)
        funcar = XIL(0x7fffffffdb40)
        numargs = 1
        val = XIL(0x8e29e5)
        count = 4
#28 0x0000000000663ce8 in call1 (fn=XIL(0x4020), arg1=XIL(0x9c8640)) at eval.c:2707
No locals.
#29 0x00000000005a47cb in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1460
        scount = 3
        cmd = XIL(0x9c8640)
        keybuf = {make_number(43), XIL(0xc694a0), XIL(0), XIL(0), XIL(0x7fffffffdc00), XIL(0x598774), XIL(0), XIL(0), 
          XIL(0x7fffffffdc70), XIL(0x666cd1), XIL(0xd182b3), XIL(0x3), XIL(0), XIL(0xc694a0), XIL(0), XIL(0), 
          XIL(0x7fffffffdc60), XIL(0x598774), XIL(0), XIL(0xf9d35e00), XIL(0x7fffffffdca0), XIL(0x660741), 
          XIL(0x53d0), make_number(1075415087), XIL(0), XIL(0x16b9800), XIL(0x11b3023), XIL(0), XIL(0x7fffffffdcd0), 
          make_number(1671570)}
        i = 1
        prev_modiff = 11
        prev_buffer = 0xcfa6d0
        already_adjusted = false
#30 0x00000000006600ef in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x5a3f46 <command_loop_1>, handlers=XIL(0x53d0), 
    hfun=0x5a3572 <cmd_error>) at eval.c:1372
        val = XIL(0xd182b3)
        c = 0x16b9800
#31 0x00000000005a3b5e in command_loop_2 (ignore=XIL(0)) at keyboard.c:1088
        val = XIL(0)
#32 0x000000000065f563 in internal_catch (tag=XIL(0xc900), func=0x5a3b35 <command_loop_2>, arg=XIL(0)) at eval.c:1135
        val = XIL(0x7fffffffdda0)
        c = 0x16b96e0
#33 0x00000000005a3b00 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1067
No locals.
#34 0x00000000005a306c in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:712
        count = 1
        val = XIL(0x7fffffffde00)
#35 0x00000000005a325a in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:783
        count = 0
        buffer = XIL(0)
#36 0x00000000005a0c54 in main (argc=2, argv=0x7fffffffe028) at emacs.c:1722
        stack_bottom_variable = 0x0
        do_initial_setlocale = true
        dumping = false
        skip_args = 0
        no_loadup = false
        junk = 0x0
        dname_arg = 0x0
        ch_to_dir = 0x0
        original_pwd = 0x0
        rlim = {
          rlim_cur = 10022912, 
          rlim_max = 18446744073709551615
        }
        sockfd = -1

Lisp Backtrace:
"image-size" (0xffffb9d0)
"image--current-scaling" (0xffffc098)
"image--change-size" (0xffffc768)
"image-increase-size" (0xffffcf60)
"funcall-interactively" (0xffffcf58)
"call-interactively" (0xffffd3e0)
"command-execute" (0xffffdb38)
(gdb) xbacktrace
"image-size" (0xffffb9d0)
"image--current-scaling" (0xffffc098)
"image--change-size" (0xffffc768)
"image-increase-size" (0xffffcf60)
"funcall-interactively" (0xffffcf58)
"call-interactively" (0xffffd3e0)
"command-execute" (0xffffdb38)
(gdb)