Subject: Re: bug#34024: Segfault when resizing SVG images

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2019 18:42:59 +0200

Clément Pit-Claudel <[email-masked]> writes:

>>> On the latest master (a84650334e30b2451bf4a8957bf2d57ade296d4e),
>>> inserting an SVG image in a buffer and calling image-increase-size
>>> causes a segfault.  Here are reproduction steps:
>> 
>> You mean, previous versions of Emacs don't segfault with that recipe?
>> Because this looks to me like an ImageMagick problem, and in that case
>> I'd expect any Emacs version to crash.
>
> Indeed, I can reproduce the crash in Emacs 24.3.  I just meant to
> clarify which version I had tested things on.

Emacs now has native resizing and doesn't build with ImageMagick by
default, so I'm closing this bug report.  (It seems like an ImageMagick
bug, anyway.)

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no