Subject: bug#33998: 27.0.50; cl-delete does not delete the first list element

From: Deus Max <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2019 15:30:58 +0200

Function cl-delete refuses to delete the first element of a list.
I tried with all sorts of list elements, same results each time.
Here is a simple example:

(setq tst  '(5 8 9 5 10 14 5 23))

(cl-delete 10 tst)  -> returns (5 8 9 5 14 5 23)
and 
tst  -> (5 8 9 5 14 5 23)

(cl-delete 5 tst)  -> returns (8 9 14 23)
but
tst -> (5 8 9 14 23)

The CL-manual says nothing about the first element being special. *ALL*
should mean all, right ? Am I missing something here ?

CL-manual says:
    — Function: cl-delete item seq &key :test :test-not :key :count :start :end :from-end

      This deletes all elements of seq that match item. It is a
      destructive operation. Since Emacs Lisp does not support
      stretchable strings or vectors, this is the same as cl-remove for
      those sequence types. On lists, cl-remove will copy the list if
      necessary to preserve the original list, whereas cl-delete will
      splice out parts of the argument list. Compare append and nconc,
      which are analogous non-destructive and destructive list
      operations in Emacs Lisp.

In GNU Emacs 27.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.24)
 of 2018-11-24 built on dellcorei5dias
Repository revision: 4ef9bcd0ff0eccb0c0810f43370eaa76aef2f4ec
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11905000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux buster/sid

Recent messages:
(5 8 9 10 14 23)
(5 8 9 14 23) [3 times]
(5 8 9 14) [2 times]
(8 9 14)
(5 8 9 14) [2 times]
Indenting region...done
t
nil
8 (#o10, #x8, ?\C-h)
(8 9 14)
(5 8 9 14)
Configured using:
 'configure --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-dbus --without-cairo
 --with-modules --with-file-notification=yes --with-xwidgets
 --without-selinux 'CFLAGS=-O2 -s''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB
NOTIFY INOTIFY GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS XWIDGETS
LIBSYSTEMD JSON LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  treemacs-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
  treemacs-git-mode: deferred
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  global-magit-file-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  paredit-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-autoresize-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  mode-icons-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  midnight-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-tangle hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-tangle
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-eshell hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-eshell
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-clock hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-clock
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-install hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-install
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-keys hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-keys
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-octave hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-octave
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-indent hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-indent
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ox-org hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ox-org
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-processing hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-processing
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-version hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-version
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-ref hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-ref
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-lua hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-lua
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-sed hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-sed
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-exp hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-exp
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ox-html hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ox-html
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ox hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ox
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-plantuml hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-plantuml
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-faces hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-faces
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-sass hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-sass
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-coq hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-coq
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-irc hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-irc
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-mouse hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-mouse
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-pcomplete hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-pcomplete
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-latex hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-latex
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-css hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-css
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-gnuplot hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-gnuplot
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ox-texinfo hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ox-texinfo
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-rmail hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-rmail
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-crypt hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-crypt
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-ebnf hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-ebnf
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-feed hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-feed
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-C hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-C
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-mhe hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-mhe
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-perl hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-perl
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ox-latex hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ox-latex
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-comint hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-comint
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-table hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-table
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-agenda hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-agenda
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ox-man hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ox-man
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-footnote hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-footnote
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ox-md hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ox-md
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-ledger hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-ledger
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-abc hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-abc
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-io hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-io
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-hledger hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-hledger
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-maxima hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-maxima
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-plot hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-plot
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-duration hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-duration
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-ocaml hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-ocaml
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-eww hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-eww
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-archive hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-archive
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-dot hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-dot
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-mscgen hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-mscgen
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-habit hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-habit
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ox-icalendar hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ox-icalendar
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-java hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-java
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-mobile hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-mobile
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-attach hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-attach
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-macro hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-macro
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-asymptote hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-asymptote
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-calc hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-calc
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-js hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-js
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-sql hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-sql
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-clojure hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-clojure
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-shen hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-shen
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ox-odt hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ox-odt
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-stan hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-stan
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ox-beamer hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ox-beamer
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-shell hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-shell
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-forth hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-forth
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-entities hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-entities
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-timer hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-timer
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-scheme hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-scheme
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ox-publish hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ox-publish
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-bbdb hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-bbdb
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-eval hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-eval
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-src hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-src
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-macs hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-macs
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ox-ascii hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ox-ascii
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-core hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-core
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-inlinetask hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-inlinetask
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-docview hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-docview
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-gnus hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-gnus
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-capture hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-capture
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-haskell hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-haskell
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-datetree hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-datetree
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-groovy hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-groovy
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-protocol hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-protocol
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-awk hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-awk
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-info hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-info
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-lint hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-lint
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-lilypond hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-lilypond
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-id hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-id
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-picolisp hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-picolisp
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-screen hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-screen
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-fortran hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-fortran
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-matlab hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-matlab
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-colview hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-colview
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-bibtex hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-bibtex
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-python hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-python
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-compat hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-compat
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-lisp hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-lisp
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-list hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-list
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-sqlite hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-sqlite
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-J hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-J
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-w3m hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-w3m
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-makefile hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-makefile
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-ditaa hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-ditaa
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-R hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-R
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-org hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-org
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-goto hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-goto
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-table hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-table
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-ruby hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-ruby
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-ctags hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-ctags
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-element hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-element
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-vala hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-vala
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-tempo hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-tempo
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-loaddefs hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-loaddefs
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-lob hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-lob
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/auth-source-pass-20181106.1348/auth-source-pass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/auth-source-pass
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/ada-mode-6.0.1/ada-xref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/progmodes/ada-xref
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/ada-mode-6.0.1/ada-stmt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/progmodes/ada-stmt
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/ada-mode-6.0.1/ada-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/progmodes/ada-mode
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/ada-mode-6.0.1/ada-prj hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/progmodes/ada-prj
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-forth hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-processing hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-lua hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-ebnf hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-eww hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-eww
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-duration hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-abc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-coq hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-vala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-lint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-hledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-shell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-stan hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-J hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-sed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot

Features:
(shadow flyspell emacsbug gnus-registry registry helm-misc helm-ls-git
powerline-separators powerline-themes gnus-recent-helm gnus-uu yenc
novice ac-js2 skewer-mode cache-table js2-mode js sgml-mode simple-httpd
ert ewoc spinner ghub-graphql treepy graphql ghub guix-ui-generation
guix-ui-profile guix-ui-package guix-license guix-ui-store-item
guix-package pcmpl-unix guix-location guix-auto-mode guix-build-log
guix-misc guix-ui guix-ui-messages guix-read guix-repl guix-profiles
guix-external guix-geiser guix-guile geiser-mode geiser-xref
geiser-compile geiser-debug geiser-chibi geiser-mit geiser-chez
geiser-chicken geiser-racket geiser-guile geiser-repl geiser-image
geiser-company geiser-doc geiser-menu geiser-edit geiser-completion
geiser-autodoc geiser-eval geiser-connection tq geiser-syntax scheme
geiser-log geiser-popup view guix-help-vars guix-config
guix-default-config guix-help guix-utils guix bui bui-list bui-info
bui-entry bui-core bui-history bui-button bui-utils request trace
info-look shut-up dash-functional elisp-refs loop ledger-check
ledger-texi ledger-test ledger-sort ledger-reconcile ledger-occur
ledger-fonts ledger-complete ledger-fontify ledger-state ledger-schedule
ledger-init ledger-report ledger-commodities ledger-xact ledger-post
ledger-exec ledger-navigate ledger-context ledger-regex edit-indirect
dabbrev savehist org-learn hi-lock org-capture org-bibtex org-attach
ob-clojure password-store skeleton ibuf-macs ibuf-ext ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs treemacs-compatibility treemacs-mode treemacs-interface
treemacs-extensions treemacs-persistence treemacs-mouse-interface
treemacs-tag-follow-mode treemacs-follow-mode treemacs-filewatch-mode
treemacs-tags treemacs-faces treemacs-rendering treemacs-async
treemacs-icons treemacs-workspaces treemacs-structure treemacs-visuals
treemacs-fringe-indicator pulse treemacs-impl treemacs-macros inline
treemacs-customization ace-window avy f pfuture s tempo org-table bibtex
geiser-impl geiser-custom geiser-base geiser ob-octave ebnf2ps
calc-store calc-trail calc-ext autoload url-http-ntlm ntlm calc
calc-loaddefs calc-macs hmac-md5 hex-util md4 url-http url-gw url-cache
wdired cc-awk magit-ediff ediff-merg ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-mult
ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util ediff vc vc-dispatcher auto-complete
popup php-mode php-project mode-local flymake-proc flymake warnings
cc-langs sh-script smie executable org-eldoc org-toc org-bookmark
org-mouse org-info org-id org-gnus nnir org-eww org-eshell org-docview
doc-view org-crypt org-bbdb gitconfig-mode lisp-mnt checkdoc gnus-kill
iso-transl which-key cus-edit shr-color gitignore-mode conf-mode
bug-reference image-mode dired-x magit-extras magit-bookmark
magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-bisect
magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge
magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit
magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func imenu magit-diff
magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify magit-process
magit-margin magit-mode git-commit magit-git magit-section magit-utils
magit-popup log-edit pcvs-util add-log with-editor server smerge-mode
diff ispell helm-ring switch-window switch-window-mvborder
switch-window-asciiart quail cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs debug cl-print gnus-dup shr
text-property-search svg dom mm-archive sort smiley gnus-cite mail-extr
gnus-bcklg gnus-async qp gnus-ml cursor-sensor nndraft nnmh nnfolder
utf-7 gnutls network-stream nsm gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score
score-mode nnvirtual nntp gnus-cache misearch multi-isearch help-fns
radix-tree dired-aux helm-eshell company-oddmuse company-keywords
company-etags etags multifile xref project company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-capf
company-cmake company-xcode company-clang company-semantic company-eclim
company-template company-bbdb eshell-fringe-status jka-compr em-unix
em-term term disp-table ehelp em-script em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred
em-glob em-cmpl em-basic em-banner em-alias tramp-cache tramp-sh recentf
tree-widget ido helm-x-files helm-for-files helm-bookmark helm-adaptive
bookmark pp dired-hide-dotfiles gnus-recent helm-command helm-elisp
helm-eval edebug backtrace helm-info vc-git diff-mode winner image-file
helm-external helm-net browse-url xml url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf ffap paredit
pdf-loader two-column hydra lv bm printing ps-print ps-print-loaddefs
ps-def lpr flycheck-ledger flycheck occur-x multiple-cursors
mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode mc-separate-operations
rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop mc-mark-more thingatpt
mc-cycle-cursors mc-edit-lines multiple-cursors-core rect
esh-autosuggest company eshell-z em-dirs eshell-did-you-mean esh-var
esh-cmd esh-opt esh-io esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups eshell
esh-module esh-mode esh-util eshell-up helm-swoop helm-mode helm-files
helm-buffers helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep wgrep-helm wgrep grep
compile helm-regexp helm-utils helm-help helm-types helm helm-source
eieio-compat helm-multi-match helm-lib helm-config helm-easymenu
async-bytecomp async ace-jump-mode mode-icons emojify apropos tar-mode
ht dash hl-line color edmacro kmacro cal-china lunar solar cal-dst
cal-islam cal-julian holidays hol-loaddefs appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs
org-mime ox-org ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt
rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex
ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-habit org-edna
org-clock htmlize cl ebdb-complete ebdb-message sendmail ebdb-gnus
gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig mailcap
gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rmc
puny dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win ebdb-mua
ebdb-org org-element avl-tree generator org-location-google-maps
org-agenda google-maps google-maps-static url-util google-maps-geocode
google-maps-base org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-latex
ob-plantuml ob-org ob-shell ob-ditaa ob-dot ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle
org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs ebdb-com crm mailabbrev ebdb-format
ebdb eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe find-func eieio-base
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs timezone lxc-tramp tramp trampver
tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs ucs-normalize shell pcomplete comint
ansi-color ring parse-time format-spec advice paren midnight gnus
nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
time-date mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr wid-edit elec-pair cus-start
cus-load mule-util tex-site rx url-auth info finder-inf package
let-alist derived pcase cl-extra help-mode easymenu url-handlers
url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache json map url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile
cconv epg epg-config subr-x cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting xwidget-internal move-toolbar
gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2296603 369440)
 (symbols 48 101962 3)
 (strings 32 395979 68773)
 (string-bytes 1 12997792)
 (vectors 16 172805)
 (vector-slots 8 3160555 181220)
 (floats 8 2162 1676)
 (intervals 56 154396 6404)
 (buffers 992 375))