Subject: bug#33997: 27.0.50; Emacs crash on MSWindows 10

From: Noam Postavsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2019 19:41:17 -0400

tags 33997 + unreproducible
quit

Vincent Belaïche <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hello, I cannot tell how to reproduce the crash, just it happened as I
> was from standby. Here is the gdb backtrace:

> #11 0x00000004000c65b6 in set_buffer_internal_1 (b=0x80000) at buffer.c:2071
> No locals.

That value for b looks suspicious, but I don't know if we can get much
else out of this backtrace, unfortunately.

> #12 0x00000004000b4d3e in set_buffer_internal (b=<optimized out>)
>     at buffer.h:1159

> #18 0x0000000000000000 in ?? ()
> No symbol table info available.
> Backtrace stopped: previous frame inner to this frame (corrupt stack?)

> (gdb) xbacktrace
> Undefined command: "xbacktrace".  Try "help".

I think it wouldn't have given anything useful anyway, but for next
time, if xbacktrace is undefined, then you need to do

    source /path/to/emacs/src/.gdbinit