Subject: 27.0.50; build error (allout.el)

From: Markus FFM <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2019 15:50:44 +0100

build process failed after invoking make:

db.el: ‘object-print̉ is an obsolete generic function (as of 26.1); use ‘cl-print-object̉ instead.
db.el: ‘object-print̉ is an obsolete generic function (as of 26.1); use ‘cl-print-object̉ instead.
db.el: ‘object-print̉ is an obsolete generic function (as of 26.1); use ‘cl-print-object̉ instead.
‘object-print̉ is an obsolete generic function (as of 26.1); use ‘cl-print-object̉ instead.
‘object-print̉ is an obsolete generic function (as of 26.1); use ‘cl-print-object̉ instead.
‘object-print̉ is an obsolete generic function (as of 26.1); use ‘cl-print-object̉ instead.
  ELC      align.elc
  ELC      allout.elc
Eager macro-expansion failure: (invalid-function [nil byte-compile-unresolved-functions delq])
Eager macro-expansion failure: (invalid-function [nil byte-compile-unresolved-functions delq])
Eager macro-expansion failure: (invalid-function [nil byte-compile-unresolved-functions delq])
>>Error occurred processing allout.el: Invalid function (([nil byte-compile-unresolved-functions delq]))
make[2]: *** [Makefile:301: allout.elc] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory '/usr/local/src/sdm/emacs/trunk/lisp'
make[1]: *** [Makefile:324: compile-main] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory '/usr/local/src/sdm/emacs/trunk/lisp'
make: *** [Makefile:408: lisp] Error 2

In GNU Emacs 27.0.50 (build 30, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.1)
 of 2018-12-29 built on INDRA
Repository revision: b0e6ecfc33077fb2dce904d315c8ef24e3649c9b
Repository branch: master
System Description: Fedora 29 (Twenty Nine)

Recent messages:
Checking 34 files in /opt/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/emulation...
Checking 182 files in /opt/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp...
Checking 24 files in /opt/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/cedet...
Checking 57 files in /opt/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/calendar...
Checking 87 files in /opt/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/calc...
Checking 107 files in /opt/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/obsolete...
Checking for load-path shadows...done
Buffer *unsent mail to [email-masked]* modified; kill anyway? (y or n) y
Mark set
C-?:help C-z:undo C-x:cut C-c:copy C-v:paste S-ret:rect

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/opt/emacs --sysconfdir=/etc
 --enable-locallisppath=/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --libexecdir=/opt/emacs/lib/ --localstatedir=/usr/local/var
 --enable-largefile --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-sound=no --with-modules
 --with-xwidgets --without-pop --without-selinux --without-gnutls
 --disable-acl --with-file-notification=yes --with-json --without-xml2
 --without-libgmp 'CFLAGS=-march=native -Os''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY INOTIFY
FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM
MODULES THREADS XWIDGETS LIBSYSTEMD JSON

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  show-paren-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: 1
  delete-selection-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  hl-line-mode: t
  gpm-mouse-mode: t
  flymake-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  smooth-scroll-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-quote-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(help-mode pp shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny
dired-sort-menu dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg
epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils cursor-sensor term/linux user-profile
powerline powerline-separators powerline-themes server default-profile
default-ui paren man mm-util mail-prsvr recentf vc-dispatcher vc-svn
sh-script smie executable desktop frameset avoid default-faces
default-keymap delsel cua-base default-run default-restart default-modes
default-platform default-nw hl-line t-mouse default-unix default-flymake
default-flymake-go default-flymake-csharp default-flymake-ruby
default-flymake-js default-flymake-py default-flymake-java
default-flymake-shell flymake-proc flymake compile warnings
default-run-assoc run-assoc default-tempo default-tempo-rexx
default-tempo-sh default-tempo-pas default-tempo-js default-tempo-java
default-tempo-perl default-tempo-elisp default-tempo-c-cpp default-menu
default-help default-options default-tools default-search default-format
default-view aquamacs-cmm-menu default-edit default-file default-generic
savehist autorevert filenotify autoinsert default-functions elec-pair
default-autoload ox-man ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match
rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util
ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element
avl-tree generator org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities time-date org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob
ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-comint comint
ansi-color ring org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs ob-exp ob-core org-compat ob-eval org-macs markdown-mode rx
color thingatpt noutline outline easy-mmode jison-mode bison-mode
cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine
cc-vars cc-defs flex-mode derived aquamacs-tabbar cus-start cus-load
aquamacs-tools tabbar restore-last-frame-size org-bullets syslog-mode
hide-lines web-mode disp-table vimrc-mode neotree advice smooth-scroll
aok fill-column-indicator tempbuf auto-complete-config auto-complete
edmacro kmacro popup undo-tree diff multi-shell windata tree-mode
tree-widget wid-edit imenu imenu-tree tempo saveplace google-translate
google-translate-default-ui google-translate-core-ui ido
google-translate-core google-translate-tk url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache url-vars mailcap json map seq byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib eol-conversion easymenu
default-path tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
xwidget-internal move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 288790 209726)
 (symbols 48 39710 2)
 (strings 32 95596 23444)
 (string-bytes 1 2938580)
 (vectors 16 37609)
 (vector-slots 8 730275 251104)
 (floats 8 370 982)
 (intervals 56 483 266)
 (buffers 992 12))