Subject: [bug#33907] [PATCH 0/7] Prepare for release of emacs-forge

From: Jelle Licht <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2018 16:02:54 +0100

Jonas Bernoulli from magit fame has recently released forge, an emacs
package that facilitates interaction with so-called forges. This patch
series packages and updates some of the required dependencies of
forge, so it will be easy to add forge once a stable version is
released.

Jelle Licht (7):
  gnu: emacs-closql: Update to 1.0.0.
  gnu: emacs-emacsql: Update to 3.0.0.
  gnu: Add emacs-treepy.
  gnu: Add emacs-graphql.
  gnu: emacs-with-editor: Update to 2.8.0.
  gnu: emacs-magit-popup: Update to 2.12.5.
  gnu: emacs-ghub: Update to 3.2.0.

 gnu/packages/emacs.scm | 122 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++------------
 1 file changed, 88 insertions(+), 34 deletions(-)

-- 
2.20.1