Subject: bug#33882: Blender is not loading menu scripts

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2018 05:12:50 +0100 (CET)

Blender 2.79 (sub 0) does not show any menu. Screenshot http://0x0.st/snoU.png <http://0x0.st/snoU.png>
These lines occur in cmd:
'search for unknown operator 'BRUSH_OT_active_index_set', 'BRUSH_OT_active_index_set'
search for unknown operator 'BRUSH_OT_active_index_set', 'BRUSH_OT_active_index_set''
Reinstall does not help. As there are some forum topics might be problem with python.

I have python3 and these lines in .bash_profile:

#my
xset -b
export PATH="/home/bob/.guix-profile/bin:/home/bob/.guix-profile/sbin${PATH:+:}$PATH"
export PATH="/root/.guix-profile/bin${PATH:+:}$PATH"
export GIT_EXEC_PATH="/home/bob/.guix-profile/libexec/git-core"
export CPATH="/home/bob/.guix-profile/include${CPATH:+:}$CPATH"
export LIBRARY_PATH="/home/bob/.guix-profile/lib${LIBRARY_PATH:+:}$LIBRARY_PATH"
export GIT_EXEC_PATH="/home/bob/.guix-profile/libexec/git-core"
export ACLOCAL_PATH="/home/bob/.guix-profile/share/aclocal${ACLOCAL_PATH:+:}$ACLOCAL_PATH"
export PYTHONPATH="/home/bob/.guix-profile/lib/python3.7/site-packages${PYTHONPATH:+:}$PYTHONPATH"
export GUIX_LOCPATH="$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale"

There is cmd log in attach.