Subject: [bug#33875] [PATCH] `guix lint' warn of GitHub autogenerated source tarballs

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2018 18:40:22 +0100

Hello!

Efraim Flashner <[email-masked]> skribis:

> From dcd8b207f932289cb3b35720af45f49f849b7c27 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
> From: Efraim Flashner <[email-masked]>
> Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2018 16:29:12 +0200
> Subject: [PATCH] lint: Add checker for unstable tarballs.
>
> * guix/scripts/lint.scm (check-source-unstable-tarball): New procedure.
> (%checkers): Add it.
> * tests/lint.scm ("source-unstable-tarball", "source-unstable-tarball:
> source #f", "source-unstable-tarball: valid", "source-unstable-tarball:
> package named archive", "source-unstable-tarball: not-github",
> "source-unstable-tarball: git-fetch"): New tests.

Could you mention ‘source-unstable-tarball’ in doc/guix.texi?

Otherwise LGTM!

Please double-check that “make check TESTS=tests/lint.scm” passes and
that ‘./pre-inst-env guix lint -c source-unstable-tarball’ works.

Thanks!

Ludo’.