Subject: bug#3385: Bug calling patched appt-display-message

From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 02:03:52 -0400

(The mail to which I am replying does not appear in the Emacs bug
tracker owing to bug 936.)

Davin Pearson wrote:

> When I add the following line of code to my ~/.diary file:
>
> Tuesday
>    13:37 apple.wav
>
> It calls (appt-display-message STRING MINS) with the value "apple.wa"
> (without the trailing v). 

I was unable to reproduce this problem in Emacs 22.2 on GNU/Linux,
with a diary file with and without a trailing newline, and with DOS or
unix line endings.

> In GNU Emacs 22.2.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600)
>  of 2008-03-27 on RELEASE
> Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 5.1.2600
> configured using `configure --with-gcc (3.4)'