Subject: Re: bug#33848: Store references in SBCL-compiled code are "invisible"

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 10:46:05 +0200

Hi Mark,

Mark H Weaver <[email-masked]> skribis:

> I intend to write a scanner in Scheme that is able to find Nix hashes
> encoded in ASCII, UTF-16, or UTF-32.  Using that, I'll write a procedure
> that, for each package output, finds all store references that are found
> encoded in UTF-16 or UTF-32 but never in ASCII, and write those
> references to a file (if that set is nonempty).  This procedure can then
> be used by selected packages and/or build-systems.
>
> However, there's one thing I will need: the set of all transitive inputs
> (and native-inputs, including implicit inputs) available to the build,
> i.e. the set of possible hashes that might legitimately be found by the
> scanner.
>
> Ludovic: what's the best way to get that list from the build-side code?

You can use #:references-graphs for that.

Sorry for the delay!

Ludo’.