Subject: bug#33825: closed (Re: bug#33825: 25.2; , Failing to verify signature for ELPA debbugs package)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2019 17:25:03 +0000

Your bug report

#33825: 25.2; Failing to verify signature for ELPA debbugs package

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
33825: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=33825
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#33825: 25.2; , Failing to verify signature for ELPA debbugs package
From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
To: Robert Pluim <[email-masked]>
Cc: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], Clemens Radermacher <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2019 19:24:14 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Robert Pluim <[email-masked]> writes:
> Nits below

Thanks, I've now installed the patch with your suggested changes as
commit f1f2de7cdf.

Since we seem to agree that there is not much else to do here, I'm
also closing this bug.

Best regards,
Stefan Kangas

Subject: 25.2; Failing to verify signature for ELPA debbugs package
From: clemera <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2018 14:38:07 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

I get the following error when I try to install debbugs package:

Failed to verify signature debbugs-0.16.tar.sig:
Bad signature from 474F05837FBDEF9B GNU ELPA Signing Agent 
<[email-masked]>
Command output:
gpg: Signature made Wed Oct 17 11:10:03 2018 CEST
gpg:                using DSA key CA442C00F91774F17F59D9B0474F05837FBDEF9B
gpg: BAD signature from "GNU ELPA Signing Agent <[email-masked]>" 
[unknown]