Subject: Re: [bug#33753] stumpwm-contrib

From: Pierre Neidhardt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2018 11:14:20 +0100

> If I use asdf-build-system/source instead of sbcl I get the sources for
> cpu stored in:
> ~/.guix-profile/share/common-lisp/source/cpu

But you should not use asdf-build-system/source for StumpWM since it's not
supported by any Lisp other than SBCL, right?

> As noted before, ~/.stumpwmrc will have to contain the precompiled code in:
> (set-module-dir "~/.guix-profile/share/common-lisp/sbcl-bundle-systems")
> in order to work with the more advanced plugins like pinentry.

And then you would not need this line either if I'm not mistaken.

> AIUI,

What is AIUI? :/

> stumpwm-contrib/cpu contains the source code and documentation
> org-mode files, and sbcl-bundle-systems contains the precompiled code.

Both are included with asdf-build-system/sbcl.  Is this OK in this context?

Sorry, no time for testing at the moment.

-- 
Pierre Neidhardt
https://ambrevar.xyz/