Subject: Re: bug#33745: Unnecessary dependencies in Coq

From: Gábor Boskovits <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2018 16:20:18 +0100

Hello Dan,

It would be nice to include the bug title in the subject, so people
looking at the mail don't have to go to the issue tracker to see what
the mail refers to.

Dan Frumin <[email-masked]> ezt írta (időpont: 2018. dec. 18., K, 15:54):
>
> Well it looks like this has been resolved in 8a2cfc7bea37fd5cc5d384ac16d7cd3bd5603ab9
>
>
>

I have seen two other problems raised on this issue. If they are still
relevant, please retitle this issue to reflect the new state.
You can do that by sending a mail to the control server. You can have
a look at the control commands at
https://debbugs.gnu.org/server-control.html.

If you feel this issue can be closed, please feel free to do so by
sending a message to [email-masked].

Best regards,
g_bor