Subject: bug#33723: 26.1; function `byte-compile-file` use function `read` instead of the variable value of `load-read-function`

From: Jingtao Xu <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2018 06:32:02 +0800

But how to do with my issue here?
Do I have to tangle it to el before compiling and you mean this is not a
bug of byte compile library?

On Fri, Dec 14, 2018 at 23:43 Richard Stallman <[email-masked]> wrote:

> [[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider    ]]]
> [[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,     ]]]
> [[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. ]]]
>
> If we settle on a "literate" format for Lisp
> that we like, we could add facilities to the Lisp reader to handle it.
> A file-local variable set in the -*- line could control whether to do it.
>
> --
> Dr Richard Stallman
> President, Free Software Foundation (https://gnu.org, https://fsf.org)
> Internet Hall-of-Famer (https://internethalloffame.org)
>
>
>