Subject: bug#33713: 26.1; Error on list-colors-display

From: Vincent Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2018 06:11:24 +0000

I got this error while using `list-colors-display` with `emcees -Q`.

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-number-of-arguments #<subr max> 0)
  max()
  apply(max nil)
  list-colors-display()
  funcall-interactively(list-colors-display)
  call-interactively(list-colors-display record nil)
  command-execute(list-colors-display record)
  execute-extended-command(nil "list-colors-display" nil)
  funcall-interactively(execute-extended-command nil "list-colors-display" nil)
  call-interactively(execute-extended-command nil nil)
  command-execute(execute-extended-command)

In GNU Emacs 26.1 (build 1, x86_64-apple-darwin14.5.0, NS appkit-1348.17 Version 10.10.5 (Build 14F2511))
of 2018-05-31 built on builder10-10.porkrind.org<http://builder10-10.porkrind.org>
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1671
Recent messages:
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Making completion list...
apply: Wrong number of arguments: #<subr max>, 0
Making completion list...
Debug on Error enabled globally
Entering debugger...
Mark set
Making completion list... [3 times]

Configured using:
'configure --with-ns '--enable-locallisppath=/Library/Application
Support/Emacs/${version}/site-lisp:/Library/Application
Support/Emacs/site-lisp' --with-modules'

Configured features:
NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS NS MODULES THREADS

Important settings:
  value of $LC_CTYPE: UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny seq dired
dired-loaddefs format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec password-cache epa derived
epg epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils cl-print
byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv debug cus-start cus-load color
help-mode easymenu cl-loaddefs cl-lib elec-pair time-date tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/ns-win
ns-win ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode
elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow
isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote kqueue cocoa ns multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 223686 8212)
(symbols 48 21152 1)
(miscs 40 76 196)
(strings 32 31427 1557)
(string-bytes 1 820866)
(vectors 16 35312)
(vector-slots 8 717554 17628)
(floats 8 206 174)
(intervals 56 4206 544)
(buffers 992 15))

--
Best Regards,
Vincent Zhang

Best Regards,
Vincent Zhang