Subject: Re: [bug#33701] [PATCH staging 00/23] Glib/GTK+ updates

From: Marius Bakke <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2018 21:57:32 +0100

Leo Famulari <[email-masked]> writes:
>> 
>> The ugly:
>> * 37 files changed, 1225 insertions(+), 996 deletions(-)
>> * Total rebuild count for staging is around 4700 packages.
>> 
>> WDYT?
>
> It seems like a lot, but it's probably not higher than previous staging
> branches, right? I have an intuitive sense of how quickly Hydra could
> build this, but not for Cuirass on <berlin.guixsd.org>. Does it seem
> reasonable to you?

I don't have a feeling for Berlin either, but its x86 build farm is
vastly larger than Hydra.  I think they can both handle ~5k * Arches
package builds within a few weeks (modulo regressions).

For x86_64, I expect Berlin to be done within a few days!

I've pushed the series with additional Poppler comments, as well as a
few new package updates.  Thanks for checking!