Subject: Re: bug#33692: Maybe Bug?

From: Phillip Susi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 11:36:23 -0400

Unfortunately, I can not read it since you actually attached an odt file
instead of simply copy/paste like you said.  If you still have this
information, please send it in plain text.

Alex Mackay writes:

> Hello,
>
> I was using parted and it told me I found a bug. I wasn't using anything
> other than the print command to try and get information about my partition
> tables so I don't think there is any serious effect.
>
> At any rate, it told me to report it and since I don't know how to check if
> this issue has been resolved I figured I'd just send you an email. I've
> attached a copy / paste of the command I ran and everything after that.
>
> Please let me know if you need any other information.
>
> Thanks,
> Alex Mackay