Subject: bug#33685: Time settings does not work in gnome

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2018 04:06:09 -0800

When I set the time or toggle automatic time in the gnome-control-center
it errors out. The time is still wrong.

sdb@antelope ~$ gnome-control-center 

(gnome-control-center:1556): datetime-cc-panel-WARNING **: 13:24:15.745:
Timezone '(null)' is unhandled, setting Europe/London as default

(gnome-control-center:1556): datetime-cc-panel-WARNING **: 13:24:24.324:
Could not set system to use NTP:
GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown: The name
org.freedesktop.timedate1 was not provided by any .service files

(gnome-control-center:1556): GLib-GIO-CRITICAL **: 13:24:34.673:
g_dbus_connection_call_internal: assertion 'object_path != NULL &&
g_variant_is_object_path (object_path)' failed

sdb@antelope ~$ guix --version
guix (GNU Guix) 0.16.0-3.6ddc63e

Installed from git with sudo -E reconf...

config.scm attached.
-- 
Cheers 
Swedebugia