Subject: Re: bug#33676: GuixSD on eoma68-a20?

From: Danny Milosavljevic <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2018 20:15:42 +0100

Hi Ricardo,

On Sat, 08 Dec 2018 18:34:04 +0100
Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]> wrote:

> > Guix received one but we have so far be unable to get the GuixSD flash
> > image because something always breaks on Hydra before it's done (for
> > example lack of disk space - see https://hydra.gnu.org/build/3198097/log/raw .
> > Note: The latter thing counts as "successful" build.  WTF?).  
> 
> Is this now better with ci.guix.info (berlin.guixsd.org)?

No idea.  How to I get the flash-image using ci.guix.info ?

I tried "guix system disk-image --system=armhf-linux gnu/system/install.scm" but
that builds a lot of stuff from source.  Let's see whether it will be done before
the sun exploded :)

> > I have the device here in my hand (I tested it using u-boot only - works fine).  
> 
> Oh, so it works out of the box with GuixSD already?

As I said, I've tested it with u-boot only so far.