Subject: ENOSPC upon offloading

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2018 12:09:04 +0100

Hello,

Danny Milosavljevic <[email-masked]> skribis:

> I've tried it now and I get:
>
> dannym@bayfront ~/src/guix$ ./pre-inst-env guix system disk-image --system=armhf-linux gnu/system/install.scm
> ...
> importing file or directory '/gnu/store/3qrkj5zqmhnkr953xznmy96fq8i55ia5-glibc-b
> ootstrap-0'...
> found valid signature for '/gnu/store/3qrkj5zqmhnkr953xznmy96fq8i55ia5-glibc-boo
> tstrap-0'
> guix offload: error: link: No space left on device
> cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/mdc6h56cg0a8i09rh0zbw5kgipwlnvln-binutils-cr
> oss-boot0-2.31.1.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built

I looked again at the code and found the issue, now fixed in
adb158b7396cbdcda347fa298978408e531a03fd.

We’ll have to update the ‘guix’ package and deploy it to actually get
the fix.

Thanks,
Ludo’.