Subject: Re: bug#33676: GuixSD on eoma68-a20?

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2018 00:30:08 +0100

Hi,

Danny Milosavljevic <[email-masked]> skribis:

> On Sat, 08 Dec 2018 18:34:04 +0100
> Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
>> > Guix received one but we have so far be unable to get the GuixSD flash
>> > image because something always breaks on Hydra before it's done (for
>> > example lack of disk space - see https://hydra.gnu.org/build/3198097/log/raw .
>> > Note: The latter thing counts as "successful" build.  WTF?).  
>> 
>> Is this now better with ci.guix.info (berlin.guixsd.org)?
>
> No idea.  How to I get the flash-image using ci.guix.info ?
>
> I tried "guix system disk-image --system=armhf-linux gnu/system/install.scm" but
> that builds a lot of stuff from source.  Let's see whether it will be done before
> the sun exploded :)

I’d suggest trying again, and possibly retrying a bit later so that
substitutes have had a chance to be “baked”.

hydra.gnu.org and now ci.guix.info both provide armhf-linux substitutes.
They have much less armv7 CPU power than x86 but still, it shouldn’t be
that bad.

Ludo’.