Subject: Re: bug#33676: GuixSD on eoma68-a20?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2018 00:54:39 -0800

On 2018-12-23 06:09, [email-masked] wrote:
> On 2018-12-22 09:44, Danny Milosavljevic wrote:
>> Please add to your /etc/config.scm to the "services" section:
>>
>> (service qemu-binfmt-service-type
>>                      (qemu-binfmt-configuration
>>                        (platforms (lookup-qemu-platforms "arm"))
>>                        (guix-support? #t)))
> 
> Thanks.
> 
> Added, reconfigured and now it is building away happily. Will report
> back how it goes...

It took a long long time to compile python2.7 and failed a 1 test in the
end.

356 tests OK.
1 test failed:
    test_mmap
39 tests skipped:
    test_aepack test_al test_applesingle test_bsddb test_bsddb185
    test_bsddb3 test_cd test_cl test_codecmaps_cn test_codecmaps_hk
    test_codecmaps_jp test_codecmaps_kr test_codecmaps_tw test_curses
    test_dl test_gdb test_gl test_imgfile test_ioctl test_kqueue
    test_linuxaudiodev test_macos test_macostools test_msilib test_nis
    test_ossaudiodev test_scriptpackages test_smtpnet
    test_socketserver test_startfile test_sunaudiodev test_timeout
    test_tk test_ttk_guionly test_urllib2net test_urllibnet
    test_winreg test_winsound test_zipfile64
4 skips unexpected on linux2:
    test_bsddb test_bsddb3 test_gdb test_ioctl

Total duration: 55 min 1 sec
Tests result: FAILURE
make: *** [Makefile:878: test] Error 2

Test suite failed, dumping logs.
Backtrace:
           4 (primitive-load "/gnu/store/dbh5r09sm7hw8jjmxvgmjks9h2q…")
In ice-9/eval.scm:
   191:35  3 (_ _)
In srfi/srfi-1.scm:
   863:16  2 (every1 #<procedure 1e4830 at /gnu/store/diwcb1v9lr156…> …)
In
/gnu/store/diwcb1v9lr156sg3q4ww1wvsniw4n6rf-module-import/guix/build/gnu-build-system.scm:
   799:28  1 (_ _)
    369:6  0 (check #:target _ #:make-flags _ #:tests? _ # _ # _ # _)

/gnu/store/diwcb1v9lr156sg3q4ww1wvsniw4n6rf-module-import/guix/build/gnu-build-system.scm:369:6:
In procedure check:
Throw to key `srfi-34' with args `(#<condition &invoke-error [program:
"make" arguments: ("test" "-j" "2") exit-status: 2 term-signal: #f
stop-signal: #f] 145fc0>)'.
builder for
`/gnu/store/c9d3ga47xx8izflj9r1xgf1y6y39yskq-python2-2.7.15.drv' failed
with exit code 1
build of /gnu/store/c9d3ga47xx8izflj9r1xgf1y6y39yskq-python2-2.7.15.drv
failed
View build log at
'/var/log/guix/drvs/c9/d3ga47xx8izflj9r1xgf1y6y39yskq-python2-2.7.15.drv.bz2'.
guix system: error: build failed: build of
`/gnu/store/c9d3ga47xx8izflj9r1xgf1y6y39yskq-python2-2.7.15.drv' failed

-------------
fail details:

0:27:38 load avg: 1.19 [216/396] test_mmap
test test_mmap failed -- Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/tmp/guix-build-python2-2.7.15.drv-0/Python-2.7.15/Lib/test/test_mmap.py",
line 696, in test_large_offset
    self.assertEqual(m[0xFFFFFFF], b" ")
AssertionError: '\x00' != ' '

0:27:40 load avg: 1.18 [217/396/1] test_module -- test_mmap failed

I'm on i386.
Will try again when I succeded in disabling the test.
-- 
Cheers 
Swedebugia