Subject: bug#33667: closed (Re: bug#33667: Ingen fails to build)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2018 08:09:02 +0000

Your bug report

#33667: Ingen fails to build

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
33667: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=33667
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#33667: Ingen fails to build
From: Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2018 09:08:03 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Fixed with commit f9dcf79f4.

-- 
Ricardo

Subject: Ingen fails to build
From: Thorsten Wilms <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2018 19:27:47 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

...
phase `patch-usr-bin-file' succeeded after 0.0 seconds
starting phase `patch-source-shebangs'
patch-shebang: ./scripts/ingen.py: changing `/usr/bin/env python' to
`/gnu/store/r68bi4640vm0s7zsgyk7shsag8ibl3nc-python-wrapper-3.7.0/bin/python'
patch-shebang: ./scripts/ingenams: changing `/usr/bin/env python' to
`/gnu/store/r68bi4640vm0s7zsgyk7shsag8ibl3nc-python-wrapper-3.7.0/bin/python'
patch-shebang: ./scripts/ingenish: changing `/usr/bin/env python' to
`/gnu/store/r68bi4640vm0s7zsgyk7shsag8ibl3nc-python-wrapper-3.7.0/bin/python'
patch-shebang: ./src/client/wscript: changing `/usr/bin/env python' to
`/gnu/store/r68bi4640vm0s7zsgyk7shsag8ibl3nc-python-wrapper-3.7.0/bin/python'
patch-shebang: ./src/gui/wscript: changing `/usr/bin/env python' to
`/gnu/store/r68bi4640vm0s7zsgyk7shsag8ibl3nc-python-wrapper-3.7.0/bin/python'
patch-shebang: ./src/ingen/ingen.grind: changing `/usr/bin/env sh' to
`/gnu/store/q19l04vd2za80mk1845pz7r8cz29qk43-bash-minimal-4.4.23/bin/sh'
patch-shebang: ./src/server/wscript: changing `/usr/bin/env python' to
`/gnu/store/r68bi4640vm0s7zsgyk7shsag8ibl3nc-python-wrapper-3.7.0/bin/python'
patch-shebang: ./src/wscript: changing `/usr/bin/env python' to
`/gnu/store/r68bi4640vm0s7zsgyk7shsag8ibl3nc-python-wrapper-3.7.0/bin/python'
patch-shebang: ./waf: changing `/usr/bin/env python' to
`/gnu/store/r68bi4640vm0s7zsgyk7shsag8ibl3nc-python-wrapper-3.7.0/bin/python'
patch-shebang: ./wscript: changing `/usr/bin/env python' to
`/gnu/store/r68bi4640vm0s7zsgyk7shsag8ibl3nc-python-wrapper-3.7.0/bin/python'
phase `patch-source-shebangs' succeeded after 0.1 seconds
starting phase `configure'
running "python waf" with command "configure" and parameters
("--prefix=/gnu/store/wzg2ih9wplilr7fwc6bzlv2s6sxxdyxx-ingen-0.0.0-2.cc4a4db33"
"--no-webkit")
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File
"/tmp/guix-build-ingen-0.0.0-2.cc4a4db33.drv-0/source/.waf3-1.8.22-cd01c337ef788738c16f5e03aaddf994/waflib/Node.py",
line 312, in ant_iter
     raise StopIteration
StopIteration

The above exception was the direct cause of the following exception:

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File
"/tmp/guix-build-ingen-0.0.0-2.cc4a4db33.drv-0/source/.waf3-1.8.22-cd01c337ef788738c16f5e03aaddf994/waflib/Scripting.py",
line 114, in waf_entry_point
     run_commands()
   File
"/tmp/guix-build-ingen-0.0.0-2.cc4a4db33.drv-0/source/.waf3-1.8.22-cd01c337ef788738c16f5e03aaddf994/waflib/Scripting.py",
line 171, in run_commands
     parse_options()
   File
"/tmp/guix-build-ingen-0.0.0-2.cc4a4db33.drv-0/source/.waf3-1.8.22-cd01c337ef788738c16f5e03aaddf994/waflib/Scripting.py",
line 144, in parse_options
     Context.create_context('options').execute()
   File
"/tmp/guix-build-ingen-0.0.0-2.cc4a4db33.drv-0/source/.waf3-1.8.22-cd01c337ef788738c16f5e03aaddf994/waflib/Options.py",
line 146, in execute
     super(OptionsContext,self).execute()
   File
"/tmp/guix-build-ingen-0.0.0-2.cc4a4db33.drv-0/source/.waf3-1.8.22-cd01c337ef788738c16f5e03aaddf994/waflib/Context.py",
line 93, in execute
     self.recurse([os.path.dirname(g_module.root_path)])
   File
"/tmp/guix-build-ingen-0.0.0-2.cc4a4db33.drv-0/source/.waf3-1.8.22-cd01c337ef788738c16f5e03aaddf994/waflib/Context.py",
line 134, in recurse
     user_function(self)
   File "/tmp/guix-build-ingen-0.0.0-2.cc4a4db33.drv-0/source/wscript",
line 19, in options
     opt.load('compiler_cxx')
   File
"/tmp/guix-build-ingen-0.0.0-2.cc4a4db33.drv-0/source/.waf3-1.8.22-cd01c337ef788738c16f5e03aaddf994/waflib/Context.py",
line 90, in load
     fun(self)
   File
"/tmp/guix-build-ingen-0.0.0-2.cc4a4db33.drv-0/source/.waf3-1.8.22-cd01c337ef788738c16f5e03aaddf994/waflib/Tools/compiler_cxx.py",
line 36, in options
     opt.load_special_tools('cxx_*.py')
   File
"/tmp/guix-build-ingen-0.0.0-2.cc4a4db33.drv-0/source/.waf3-1.8.22-cd01c337ef788738c16f5e03aaddf994/waflib/Context.py",
line 321, in load_special_tools

lst=self.root.find_node(waf_dir).find_node('waflib/extras').ant_glob(var)
   File
"/tmp/guix-build-ingen-0.0.0-2.cc4a4db33.drv-0/source/.waf3-1.8.22-cd01c337ef788738c16f5e03aaddf994/waflib/Node.py",
line 361, in ant_glob
     ret=[x for x in
self.ant_iter(accept=accept,pats=[to_pat(incl),to_pat(excl)],maxdepth=kw.get('maxdepth',25),dir=dir,src=src,remove=kw.get('remove',True))]
   File
"/tmp/guix-build-ingen-0.0.0-2.cc4a4db33.drv-0/source/.waf3-1.8.22-cd01c337ef788738c16f5e03aaddf994/waflib/Node.py",
line 361, in <listcomp>
     ret=[x for x in
self.ant_iter(accept=accept,pats=[to_pat(incl),to_pat(excl)],maxdepth=kw.get('maxdepth',25),dir=dir,src=src,remove=kw.get('remove',True))]
RuntimeError: generator raised StopIteration
Backtrace:
            5 (primitive-load "/gnu/store/3rvl42cz9qxk6rzcps0lwpmalp3?")
In ice-9/eval.scm:
    191:35  4 (_ _)
In srfi/srfi-1.scm:
    863:16  3 (every1 #<procedure 4dcf80 at /gnu/store/s3nazihm99q8f?> ?)
In
/gnu/store/s3nazihm99q8f3h431c3193mvqph1q6z-module-import/guix/build/gnu-build-system.scm:
    799:28  2 (_ _)
In
/gnu/store/s3nazihm99q8f3h431c3193mvqph1q6z-module-import/guix/build/waf-build-system.scm:
      41:9  1 (call-waf _ _)
In
/gnu/store/s3nazihm99q8f3h431c3193mvqph1q6z-module-import/guix/build/utils.scm:
     616:6  0 (invoke _ . _)

/gnu/store/s3nazihm99q8f3h431c3193mvqph1q6z-module-import/guix/build/utils.scm:616:6:
In procedure invoke:
Throw to key `srfi-34' with args `(#<condition &invoke-error [program:
"python" arguments: ("waf" "configure"
"--prefix=/gnu/store/wzg2ih9wplilr7fwc6bzlv2s6sxxdyxx-ingen-0.0.0-2.cc4a4db33"
"--no-webkit") exit-status: 2 term-signal: #f stop-signal: #f] 5d2ac0>)'.
note: keeping build directory
`/tmp/guix-build-ingen-0.0.0-2.cc4a4db33.drv-0'
builder for
`/gnu/store/ki4brdqr0kcsmgqyqcdjf04d07wgjmzy-ingen-0.0.0-2.cc4a4db33.drv' failed
with exit code 1
build of
/gnu/store/ki4brdqr0kcsmgqyqcdjf04d07wgjmzy-ingen-0.0.0-2.cc4a4db33.drv
failed
View build log at
'/var/log/guix/drvs/ki/4brdqr0kcsmgqyqcdjf04d07wgjmzy-ingen-0.0.0-2.cc4a4db33.drv.bz2'.
guix build: error: build failed: build of
`/gnu/store/ki4brdqr0kcsmgqyqcdjf04d07wgjmzy-ingen-0.0.0-2.cc4a4db33.drv' failed