Subject: bug#33666: spacefm fails to build

From: Bradley Haggerty <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2018 17:13:48 +0000

guix (GNU Guix) 5118e26f83cc2b4ec835df56bee2a4003c1325b9
building /gnu/store/k993nvk595hqsrcfj4ymvmcj3w9fbfv3-spacefm-1.0.6.drv...
builder for `/gnu/store/k993nvk595hqsrcfj4ymvmcj3w9fbfv3-spacefm-1.0.6.drv'
failed with exit code
1
build of /gnu/store/k993nvk595hqsrcfj4ymvmcj3w9fbfv3-spacefm-1.0.6.drv
failed
View build log at
'/var/log/guix/drvs/k9/93nvk595hqsrcfj4ymvmcj3w9fbfv3-spacefm-1.0.6.drv.bz2'.

guix package: error: build failed: build of
`/gnu/store/k993nvk595hqsrcfj4ymvmcj3w9fbfv3-spacefm-1.0.6.drv'
failed

from build log:
main.c:189:42: error: implicit declaration of function ‘major’
[-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
                                          major( stat_buf.st_dev ),
                                          ^
main.c:190:42: error: implicit declaration of function ‘minor’
[-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
                                          minor( stat_buf.st_dev ),
                                          ^
/gnu/store/gfprsx2m62cvqbh7ysc9ay9slhijvmal-module-import/guix/build/utils.scm:616:6:
In procedure invoke:
Throw to key `srfi-34' with args `(#<condition &invoke-error [program:
"make" arguments: ("-j" "4") exit-status: 2 term-signal: #f stop-signal:
#f] 491fc0>)'.