Subject: bug#33654: 27.0.50; No record of init file errors printed in *Messages*

From: "N. Jackson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2018 19:42:05 -0500

When there is an error in the init file, so that Emacs fails to
start normally, the user is not notified of the problem in the
*Messages* buffer.

Consequently, a user diligently checking *Messages* after Emacs
startup to ensure that there were no problems, will fail to be
informed of an init file error.

Although a warning message is printed in a window, if Desktop
restores many frames, the warning message will probably be buried
and may never be seen. [Perhaps the window with the warning message
should be displayed in the frame that has focus after Desktop
restore is finished?]

In GNU Emacs 27.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.30)
 of 2018-12-03 built on moondust.localdomain
Repository revision: e02d375cb6670e2306b9c67d7f6fd2dd1d1b2711
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'Fedora Project', version 11.0.11906000
System Description: Fedora 28 (Workstation Edition)

Configured using:
 'configure 'CFLAGS=-O3 -g3 -gdwarf-4''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
INOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM THREADS LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_CA.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=none
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Text

Minor modes in effect:
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  temp-buffer-resize-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
~/.emacs.d/modules/org-contacts hides /home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/org-contacts
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/org-habit hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/ob-python hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/ob-clojure hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/ox-md hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/org-macs hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/ob-groovy hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/ox-odt hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/ox-texinfo hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/org-protocol hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/ob-io hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/org-list hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-list
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/ob-scheme hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/ob hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/org-docview hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/ob-latex hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/ox-html hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/org-ctags hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/org-src hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-src
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/ob-octave hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/org-w3m hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/org-bibtex hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/org-eww hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-eww
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/org-info hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-info
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/ob-processing hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/ox-beamer hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/ob-maxima hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/org-table hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-table
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/ob-R hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/ox-publish hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/ob-mscgen hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/ob-keys hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/ob-css hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/ob-haskell hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/ob-picolisp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/org-timer hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/org-feed hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/ob-emacs-lisp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/ob-coq hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/ob-J hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/org-mhe hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/ob-exp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/org-rmail hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/org-attach hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/ob-lilypond hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/org-version hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-version
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/ob-makefile hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/ob-sql hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/ob-lob hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/ob-abc hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/ob-java hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/ob-shell hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/org-loaddefs hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/org-element hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-element
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/ob-ebnf hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/org-id hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-id
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/org-crypt hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/org hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/org-plot hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/ob-ruby hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/ob-matlab hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/ob-lua hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/ob-ditaa hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/org-irc hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/org-gnus hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/ob-C hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/ob-vala hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/org-lint hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/ob-comint hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/org-colview hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/ob-tangle hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/ob-hledger hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/ob-dot hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/org-mobile hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/org-duration hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/org-eshell hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/ob-sass hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/ob-gnuplot hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/ox-icalendar hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/ox-man hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/org-capture hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/ob-plantuml hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/org-footnote hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/ob-sed hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/org-clock hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/ob-js hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/ox-latex hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/ox-ascii hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/ob-ref hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/ob-stan hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/ob-ocaml hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/org-agenda hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/org-indent hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/ob-core hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/org-pcomplete hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/org-datetree hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/ob-ledger hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/ob-shen hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/org-entities hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/org-macro hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/ob-forth hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/org-mouse hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/ob-sqlite hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/ox-org hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/ob-screen hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/ob-asymptote hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/ob-eval hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/org-archive hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/ox hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ox
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/ob-org hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/ob-perl hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/org-faces hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/org-bbdb hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/org-compat hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/ob-lisp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/org-install hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-install
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/ob-awk hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/ob-calc hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/org-inlinetask hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/ob-table hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181203/ob-fortran hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-fortran

Features:
(shadow sort bbdb-message emacsbug sendmail gnus-async qp mail-extr
gnus-ml disp-table hl-line nndraft nnmh utf-7 gnutls epa-file
network-stream nsm nnfolder bbdb-gnus nnnil gnus-agent gnus-srvr
gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view
mml-smime smime dig mailcap nntp gnus-cache eieio-opt speedbar sb-image
ezimage dframe help-fns radix-tree misearch multi-isearch dired-aux
preview prv-emacs tex-buf font-latex latex latex-flymake flymake-proc
flymake warnings thingatpt tex-ispell tex-style tex dbus xml tex-mode
sh-script smie executable org-duration cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs org-eldoc
org-w3m org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-habit org-gnus nnir
gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util
rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils mm-util
mail-prsvr org-docview doc-view org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb vc-git
diff-mode display-line-numbers flyspell ispell mines cookie1 gamegrid
pdf-occur ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs tablist tablist-filter
semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw mode-local cedet dired-x dired dired-loaddefs pdf-isearch
pdf-misc imenu pdf-tools compile cus-edit pdf-view bookmark pp jka-compr
pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util image-mode org-agenda org-element
avl-tree generator org advice org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities time-date noutline outline easy-mmode
org-version ob-shell shell pcomplete ob-R ob-python ob-plantuml ob-org
ob-gnuplot ob-ditaa ob-calc calc-store calc-trail calc-ext calc
calc-loaddefs calc-macs ob-awk ob-dot ob-maxima ob-latex ob-emacs-lisp
ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint
comint ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs
format-spec find-func bbdb-mua bbdb-anniv diary-lib diary-loaddefs
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs bbdb-com crm mailabbrev bbdb bbdb-site
timezone ido edmacro kmacro recentf tree-widget wid-edit
wheatgrass-theme paren savehist saveplace elec-pair time battery desktop
frameset delsel cua-base cus-start cus-load mule-util tex-site
ess-generics info finder-inf package let-alist derived pcase cl-extra
help-mode easymenu url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json map url-vars seq
byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv epg epg-config subr-x
cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 647782 84358)
 (symbols 48 114718 2)
 (strings 32 189555 9248)
 (string-bytes 1 6213752)
 (vectors 16 85611)
 (vector-slots 8 2041075 211030)
 (floats 8 516 959)
 (intervals 56 9931 141)
 (buffers 992 76))