Subject: bug#33653: 27.0.50; Change Gnus obarrays-as-hash-tables into real hash tables

From: Adam Sjøgren <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2019 18:43:36 +0200

Eric writes:

> Thank you for testing. This whole process has made me suspect my sanity
> (or the interference of cosmic rays), so I'm kind of glad you're
> confused, too :)

;-)

> I am even now able to reproduce bugs *once* (for instance the "j" bug
> Lars reported yesterday) in my testing setup (the gnus-mock package),
> but not again thereafter. If I restart gnus-mock, I can reproduce it
> once again, but only once.

I was a little too quick to declare victory. While I don't see any
duplicates, nor any problems with the nnml-groups, I still see the
nntp-groups with ø and å in the name show up with a * in front.

If I enter the group, exit it again, the * changes to 0, and if I then
fetch new news, it doesn't show up. Until I start Gnus the next time.
Then it's back with *.

> I think once I eventually figure out why, the problem will be solved!

I think that is very likely!

  Best regards,

    Adam

-- 
 "Everything needs to change.                                 Adam Sjøgren
  And it has to start today."                            [email-masked]