Subject: [PATCH] doc: improve wording of the --kibibytes option description

From: Kamil Dudka <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2018 14:32:49 +0100

Bug: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1527391
---
 doc/coreutils.texi | 8 +++++---
 1 file changed, 5 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

diff --git a/doc/coreutils.texi b/doc/coreutils.texi
index f8339d73f..e93fe71a0 100644
--- a/doc/coreutils.texi
+++ b/doc/coreutils.texi
@@ -7975,9 +7975,11 @@ Append @samp{*} for executable regular files, otherwise behave as for
 @opindex --kibibytes
 Set the default block size to its normal value of 1024 bytes,
 overriding any contrary specification in environment variables
-(@pxref{Block size}).  This option is in turn overridden by the
-@option{--block-size}, @option{-h} or @option{--human-readable}, and
-@option{--si} options.
+(@pxref{Block size}).  If @option{--block-size}, @option{-h},
+@option{--human-readable}, or @option{--si} options are used,
+they take precedence over @option{-k} or @option{--kibibytes}
+even if @option{-k} or @option{--kibibytes} is placed after
+the other options.
 
 The @option{-k} or @option{--kibibytes} option affects the
 per-directory block count written by the @option{-l} and similar
-- 
2.17.2