Subject: Re: bug#33639: ISO installer image is broken on i686

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2018 15:05:00 +0100

Hello,

"Thomas Schmitt" <[email-masked]> skribis:

>> Oops, that was an omission that I’ve just fixed.
>
> Sometimes you need a clueless test user to clean the pipes. 
>
> I now succeeded in running the ISO production command, but the truncation
> problem is not reproducible here.

It’s not reproducible because I “fixed” it:

  https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix.git/commit/?id=178be030c0e4fdeac5e1c968b5c99d84bb4691db

You should be able to reproduce it by running Guix from the parent
commit:

  guix pull --commit=676c3adc14f63df0f7a549e518ac87481c0f3e37

‘guix pull’ populates ~/.config/guix/current/bin/guix so you’ll have to
make sure this is the one you’re running when you try to reproduce the
issue.

Thanks for your help and perseverance!

Ludo’.