Subject: [bug#33600] [PATCH 0/3] Defaulting to ci.guix.info (aka. berlin.guixsd.org)

From: [email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès)
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2018 10:03:01 +0100

Hello,

Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]> skribis:

>> Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]> writes:
>>
>>> These patches (actually the last one) switch Guix to default to
>>> <https://ci.guix.info> for substitutes, in preparation for the
>>> upcoming 0.16.0 release (hopefully this week!).
>>
>> Who owns the guix.info domain?
>
> I registered it and offered it to Guix Europe (though we aren’t yet
> sharing administration of the domain).

Could you make sure several people have access to the administration
interface?

As for guixsd.org, it was initially owned by Andreas Enge who
transferred it to Guix Europe and also provided credentials to me and I
think a couple of other people, though I forgot who.  Andreas?

We should write all this information down in guix-maintenance.git like
we did for build machines, so people know who to contact in case
something goes wrong or what to do when someone leaves the project.

Thanks,
Ludo’.