Subject: 27.0.50; 6.4 GB of RAM

From: Uwe Brauer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2018 09:54:33 +0100

Hi

I started Emacs and then gnus and my system got almost frozen.
I run the following script

#!/usr/bin/python

# -*- coding: utf-8 -*-
import re
import sys

from ps_mem import main

if __name__ == '__main__':
    sys.argv[0] = re.sub(r'(-script\.pyw|\.exe)?$', '', sys.argv[0])
    sys.exit(main())

And obtained:
Private  +   Shared  =  RAM used       Program
 6.4 GiB + 375.0 KiB =   6.4 GiB       emacs-27.0.50

This cannot be good. How can I debug this?

Uwe Brauer 

In GNU Emacs 27.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2018-04-26 built on Utnapischtim
Repository revision: 1d75604eaded6a8482d28d57bc8e6a4d99d5caee
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11804000
System Description: Ubuntu 16.04.5 LTS

Recent messages:
kill-line: End of buffer
Mark set [3 times]
next-line: End of buffer [2 times]
Mark set
pabbrev scavenging...
pabbrev scavenging (93 words *unsent posting on gmane.emacs.devel* buffer)... [2 times]
pabbrev scavenging...done
Mark set
Auto-saving...done
Mark set [2 times]

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/opt/emacs27 --with-x-toolkit=athena
 --with-mailutils'

Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS
NOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS LUCID X11 THREADS LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: en_US.UTF8
  value of $LC_MONETARY: es_ES.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: es_ES.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: es_ES.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Message

Minor modes in effect:
  gnus-message-citation-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  orgalist-mode: t
  footnote-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  TeX-source-correlate-mode: t
  path-headerline-mode: t
  global-pabbrev-mode: t
  pabbrev-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  diff-hl-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  global-orglink-mode: t
  better-registers: t
  recentf-mode: t
  mml-mode: t
  outline-minor-mode: t
  csv-field-index-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  cl-old-struct-compat-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  prettify-symbols-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: #[128 \300\301\302.#\207 [apply orgalist--auto-fill message-do-auto-fill nil] 5 nil]
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/babel hides /home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/babel
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/personal-lisp/extra hides /home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/extra
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/vm-8.2.0b/lisp/vm-pcrisis hides /home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/vm-pcrisis
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/remember-2.0/remember hides /home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/remember
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/personal-lisp/test hides /home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/test
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/org-addons hides /home/oub/emacs/init/org-addons
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/comment hides /home/oub/emacs/init/comment
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/personal-lisp/test hides /home/oub/emacs/test
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/bm hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/bm-20170815.1609/bm
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/cdlatex hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/cdlatex-20140707.426/cdlatex
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/easy-kill hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/easy-kill-0.9.3/easy-kill
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/google-translate-20170713.819/.bump-version hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/iregister-20150515.1407/.bump-version
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/latex-pretty-symbols hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/latex-pretty-symbols-20151112.244/latex-pretty-symbols
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/list-register hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/list-register-20091203.1015/list-register
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/markdown-mode hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/markdown-mode-20171116.756/markdown-mode
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/matlab-publish hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20180928.1526/matlab-publish
/home/oub/ALLES/src/org-hg/contrib/lisp/org-mac-link hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mac-link-20170105.1723/org-mac-link
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/orgtbl-aggregate-20160421.726/org-insert-dblock hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/orgtbl-join-20150121.1446/org-insert-dblock
/home/oub/ALLES/src/org-hg/contrib/lisp/htmlize hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/htmlize-20171017.141/htmlize
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-pandoc-20130729.1850/ox-pandoc hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/ox-pandoc-20171107.341/ox-pandoc
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-agenda hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-agenda
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-lob hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-lob
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-ruby hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-ruby
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-coq hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-coq
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-stan hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-stan
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-shell hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-shell
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-man hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ox-man
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-faces hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-faces
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-docview hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-docview
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-rmail hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-rmail
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-publish hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ox-publish
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-haskell hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-haskell
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-bibtex hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-bibtex
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-mscgen hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-mscgen
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-plantuml hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-plantuml
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-comint hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-comint
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-org hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ox-org
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-ctags hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-ctags
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-mhe hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-mhe
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-clojure hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-clojure
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-forth hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-forth
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-css hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-css
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-irc hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-irc
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-maxima hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-maxima
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-ebnf hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-ebnf
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-attach hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-attach
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-keys hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-keys
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-footnote hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-footnote
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-dot hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-dot
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-shen hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-shen
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-processing hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-processing
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-picolisp hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-picolisp
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-io hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-io
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-ledger hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-ledger
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-compat hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-compat
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-org hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-org
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-lilypond hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-lilypond
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-feed hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-feed
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-colview hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-colview
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-latex hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-latex
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-timer hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-timer
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-archive hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-archive
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-w3m hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-w3m
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-inlinetask hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-inlinetask
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-python hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-python
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-awk hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-awk
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-screen hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-screen
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-id hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-id
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-texinfo hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ox-texinfo
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-habit hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-habit
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-C hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-C
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-eshell hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-eshell
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-info hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-info
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-entities hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-entities
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-perl hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-perl
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-gnuplot hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-gnuplot
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-R hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-R
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-eww hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-eww
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-capture hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-capture
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-lisp hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-lisp
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-bbdb hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-bbdb
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-pcomplete hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-pcomplete
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-octave hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-octave
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-table hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-table
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ox
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-lint hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-lint
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-gnus hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-gnus
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-ocaml hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-ocaml
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-lua hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-lua
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-sql hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-sql
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-scheme hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-scheme
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-icalendar hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ox-icalendar
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-abc hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-abc
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-sed hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-sed
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-matlab hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-matlab
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-latex hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ox-latex
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-clock hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-clock
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-mobile hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-mobile
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-js hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-js
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-indent hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-indent
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-ditaa hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-ditaa
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-sqlite hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-sqlite
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-table hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-table
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-groovy hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-groovy
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-odt hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ox-odt
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-datetree hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-datetree
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-calc hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-calc
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-eval hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-eval
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-ascii hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ox-ascii
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-ref hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-ref
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-install hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-install
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-list hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-list
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-macs hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-macs
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-element hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-element
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-version hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-version
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-tangle hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-tangle
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-java hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-java
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-duration hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-duration
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-protocol hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-protocol
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-hledger hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-hledger
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-html hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ox-html
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-src hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-src
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-loaddefs hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-loaddefs
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-macro hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-macro
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-fortran hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-fortran
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-mouse hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-mouse
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-makefile hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-makefile
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-plot hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-plot
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-J hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-J
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-core hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-core
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-crypt hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-crypt
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-asymptote hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-asymptote
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-exp hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-exp
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-beamer hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ox-beamer
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-sass hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-sass
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-md hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ox-md
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/context hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.91.0/context
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/bib-cite hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.91.0/bib-cite
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/tex-info hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.91.0/tex-info
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/tex-jp hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.91.0/tex-jp
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/toolbar-x hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.91.0/toolbar-x
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/tex-style hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.91.0/tex-style
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/prv-emacs hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.91.0/prv-emacs
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/plain-tex hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.91.0/plain-tex
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/context-nl hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.91.0/context-nl
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/context-en hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.91.0/context-en
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/tex-site hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.91.0/tex-site
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/latex hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.91.0/latex
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/font-latex hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.91.0/font-latex
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/tex-buf hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.91.0/tex-buf
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/tex-mik hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.91.0/tex-mik
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/preview hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.91.0/preview
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/multi-prompt hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.91.0/multi-prompt
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/tex-ispell hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.91.0/tex-ispell
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/tex-bar hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.91.0/tex-bar
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/texmathp hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.91.0/texmathp
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/tex hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.91.0/tex
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.91.0/auctex
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/tex-font hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.91.0/tex-font
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/tex-fold hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.91.0/tex-fold
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/json hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/json
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/abbrev hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/abbrev
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/ffap hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/ffap
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/personal-lisp/refill hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/textmodes/refill
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/remember-2.0/remember hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/textmodes/remember
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-agenda hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-macs hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-picolisp hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-lob hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-org hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-texinfo hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-ruby hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-sed hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-stan hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-mobile hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-shell hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-mhe hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-shen hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-faces hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-irc hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-publish hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-mscgen hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-plantuml hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-ledger hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-indent hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-sass hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-ctags hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-forth hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-maxima hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-archive hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-keys hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-comint hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-rmail hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-core hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-processing hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-w3m hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-io hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-hledger hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-colview hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-org hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-lilypond hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-R hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-mouse hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-macro hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-compat hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-man hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-haskell hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-latex hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-fortran hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-ocaml hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-lisp hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-vala hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-abc hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-icalendar hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-ref hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-groovy hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-info hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-feed hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-docview hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-perl hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-gnuplot hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-ebnf hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-gnus hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-dot hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-capture hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-matlab hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-pcomplete hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-octave hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-coq hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-odt hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-awk hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-lint hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-lua hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-sql hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-scheme hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-bibtex hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-latex hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-clock hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-bbdb hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-entities hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-inlinetask hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-habit hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-datetree hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-ditaa hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-sqlite hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-exp hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-python hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-css hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-calc hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-html hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-attach hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-ascii hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-eshell hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-install hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-element hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-version hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-id hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-duration hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-md hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-protocol hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-src hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-loaddefs hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-tangle hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-table hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-java hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-makefile hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-plot hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-J hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-clojure hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-timer hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-table hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-screen hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-asymptote hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-eval hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-crypt hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-js hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-C hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-beamer hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-footnote hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-list hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-eww hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-eww
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/quickurl hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/net/quickurl
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/feedmail hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/mail/feedmail
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/hashcash hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/mail/hashcash
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/smtpmail hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/mail/smtpmail
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/hebrew hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/language/hebrew
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/iso-cvt hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/international/iso-cvt
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/personal-lisp/lisp hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/lisp
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/longlines hides /opt/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/obsolete/longlines

Features:
(shadow emacsbug gnus-cite hashcash flyspell ispell orgalist
auto-capitalize footnote messages-are-flowing qp gnus-ml disp-table
misearch multi-isearch gnus-topic cursor-sensor utf-7 nndraft nnmh nnml
network-stream starttls bbdb-gnus bbdb-snarf mail-extr nnnil gnus-agent
gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg nntp gnus-cache
org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview doc-view
org-bbdb org-w3m edebug-x edebug which-func imenu elec-pair ob-R
my-dired dired-tar dired-zip org-contacts org-annotate-file
my-downcase-abbrev under org-agenda-property check-my-bcc
bbdbadapt-sc-leader quail-acc exec-path-from-shell move-text
dired-filetype-face org-edit-latex preview prv-emacs tex-buf latex
latex-flymake flymake-proc flymake tex-ispell tex-style tex dbus crm
column-enforce-mode emoji-display emojify vigenere my-change-eq-ref
org-web-tools eww mm-url org-protocol-capture-html html2org
org-sync-github org-sync-bb org-sync org-cliplink org-cliplink-transport
org-cliplink-string em-glob esh-util my-indirect edit-indirect ox-gfm
el2org ox-org org-table-move-single-cell csv-to-xlsx bitbucket
bitbucket-issues bitbucket-http request bitbucket-api hide-region redo+
my-org-ref-html org-ref-core reftex-cite parsebib org-ref-glossary
org-ref-bibtex org-ref-citeproc key-chord hydra lv doi-utils
org-ref-utils org-ref-pdf pdf-tools pdf-view bookmark pp jka-compr
pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util image-mode matlab-org-init ob-ipython
python tramp-sh tramp trampver tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs ucs-normalize
f dash-functional matlab-org-addon ox-epub ox-clip htmlize ob-C cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars
cc-defs org-bibtex bibtex goto-chg orgtbl-show-header visual-regexp
hide-comnt path-headerline-mode pabbrev saveplace indirect radio ffap
browse-kill-ring+ browse-kill-ring uimage url-ftp url-file url-dired
url-queue image-file iimage elpakit server shadchen
latex-unicode-math-mode robin code-library gist gh-gist gh-oauth gh-api
logito gh-cache pcache gh-auth gh-url url-http url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-auth url-cookie url-domsuf url-gw
nsm writegood-mode writeroom-mode visual-fill-column xemacs-compat
weekly-view cal-desk-calendar lunar solar cal-dst diary-lib
diary-loaddefs holidays hol-loaddefs bm diff-hl smartrep vc-dir ahg
vc-annotate grep ewoc log-edit pcvs-util add-log align bibretrieve time
iso-transl iso-acc iso-cvt ref-master my-hg-commit auto-insert-tkld date
addl all iso-cleanupmath hgignore-mode vc-change-login backup-each-save
vc-ensure-checkin my-vc-addons vc latex-wcount dob-words latexdiff
daily-journal gnus-dired matlab-addons matlab-publish matlab_init
cus-edit cus-start cus-load company-matlab-shell matlab gud tempo
matlab-boxquote my-sc-addons gnus-encrypt gnorb-init gnorb gnorb-org
gnorb-bbdb gnorb-registry gnorb-gnus gnorb-utils org-capture org-attach
vc-git diff-mode org-id nngnorb nnir org_init ob-perl ob-ruby ob-shell
ob-python ob-latex ob-rec rec-mode hl-line org-tracktable orgtbl-join
org-table orglink org-auctex-keys ox-beamer ob-octave ob-org org-mime
org-protocol better-registers list-register query-replace-region
ediff-addons re-builder extview ox-pandoc ox-md pandoc-export
anti-niqqud sigadapt-simple sigadapt sendmail bbdbadapt-sc
texify-article supercite regi bbdbciteadpt filladapt next-longline
recentf tree-widget moy-bbdb outorg_init navi-mode thingatpt
outorg-export outshine outshine-org-cmds outorg my-addons org-addons
ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn
nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar
ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-install sp-eng-ger-fr-minor
folding-isearch folding bbdbadapt-top-posting pgp-mime-attach-key
my-smiley gnus-move-display-attachment epa-file boxquote rect shr
text-property-search svg xml dom browse-url gnus-registry registry
eieio-base gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig mailcap
gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source tls gnutls utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-win
gnus-int gnus-range message rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml
mml-sec epa mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode gmm-utils mailheader gnus
nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mail-utils wid-edit
my-gnus-mime-setting gnus-init bbdb-init vc-dispatcher vc-hg bbdb-expire
bbdb-hooks mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums
mail-prsvr bbdb-com mailabbrev bbdb-autoloads bbdbadapt-ispell
bbdbadapt-gcc bbdbadapt-encrypt my-bbdb-addons bbdb timezone
org-remember org-datetree org-element avl-tree generator
org-location-google-maps org-agenda google-maps google-maps-static
url-util google-maps-geocode google-maps-base org-inset-dblock org
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
time-date noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob
ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint
ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs remember my-toggle-functions extra
emacs_keys csv-mode sort comment my-hebrew-init toggle my-mark quail
my-latex-env my-auctex-init reftex reftex-loaddefs reftex-vars
tex-delete-comment latex-keys tex-addons item-kill
my-fill-latex-sentence edmacro kmacro my-change-prettify-list tex-mode
compile shell pcomplete comint ansi-color ring preview-latex
flyspell-abbrev-multilang iv-sp-am-br-ger-fr-minor warnings mule-util
advice gh-common gh-profile rx s marshal eieio-compat ht dash tex-site
cl info finder-inf package let-alist derived pcase cl-extra help-mode
easymenu url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core
cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json map url-vars seq byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile cconv epg epg-config subr-x cl-loaddefs cl-lib
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2301681 1039620)
 (symbols 48 107625 4)
 (miscs 40 1470 905)
 (strings 32 879563 33728)
 (string-bytes 1 33592671)
 (vectors 16 100274)
 (vector-slots 8 1850924 54962)
 (floats 8 1011 433)
 (intervals 56 3489 782)
 (buffers 992 31)
 (heap 1024 194736 103041))