Subject: [PATCH 0/6] Add Zabbix services.

From: Oleg Pykhalov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2018 21:47:08 +0300

Hello Guix.

This patch series adds Zabbix server, agent and front-end services.

I replaced ‘match-lambda’ with ‘php-fpm-configuration-*’ procedures in
‘php-fpm-activation’, because it was not obvious for me why build failed after
adding ‘timezone’ field and I spend a plenty of time to figure it out.

I'm not sure about ‘php-with-bcmath’ package.  ‘php’ package has a comment:

    Some of the bundled libraries have no proper upstream.  Ideally we'd
    extract these out as separate packages: "mbstring/libmbfl" "date/lib"
    "bcmath/libbcmath".

Well, ‘php-with-bcmath’ could be replaced in future with ‘bcmath/libbcmath’.
I'm not ready to do this and it will stop a ‘zabbix-front-end’ service from
pushing to master for unknown time.

Thanks,
Oleg.

Oleg Pykhalov (6):
  gnu: zabbix-server: Split output.
  services: monitoring: Add 'zabbix-server'.
  services: monitoring: Add 'zabbix-agent'.
  services: php-fpm: Add 'timezone' configuration.
  gnu: Add php-with-bcmath.
  services: monitoring: Add 'zabbix-front-end'.

 doc/guix.texi               | 320 +++++++++++++++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/monitoring.scm |  21 +-
 gnu/packages/php.scm        |  10 +
 gnu/services/monitoring.scm | 460 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 gnu/services/web.scm        |  48 ++--
 gnu/tests/monitoring.scm    | 233 +++++++++++++++++-
 6 files changed, 1066 insertions(+), 26 deletions(-)

-- 
2.19.1