Subject: bug#33549: closed (Re: Status: [PATCH 0/6] Add Zabbix services.)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018 19:24:02 +0000

Your bug report

#33549: [PATCH 0/6] Add Zabbix services.

which was filed against the guix-patches package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
33549: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=33549
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: Status: [PATCH 0/6] Add Zabbix services.
From: Oleg Pykhalov <[email-masked]>
To: bug#33549 <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018 22:22:55 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello Guix,

I pushed current patch series to master with a minor fix for
'extra-options' fields and update to a new Zabbix release.

f2f956010c64503daa18cf8138a3264212969c3d gnu: zabbix-agentd: Update to 4.0.2.
85c07cff9cd2197a16c2d3544e4930e278513cf7 services: monitoring: Add 'zabbix-front-end'.
1a3e7534d0a02fad1d19173985cf47e1aaa3b956 gnu: Add php-with-bcmath.
e517161d6b0ee544dab94477c9ffbad59cc1834b services: php-fpm: Add 'timezone' configuration.
6106d7cae49fb6686a237b53d465c89211ecad8f services: monitoring: Add 'zabbix-agent'.
6b1c4179e2596d860b1c49dea8021bc39d28da67 services: monitoring: Add 'zabbix-server'.
2c9ac8392ad867f65b1313216dbe7179d6083df5 gnu: zabbix-server: Split output.

Successfully tested with:

make check-system TESTS="zabbix"
make check-system TESTS="php-fpm"

Oleg.

Subject: [PATCH 0/6] Add Zabbix services.
From: Oleg Pykhalov <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Oleg Pykhalov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2018 21:47:08 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello Guix.

This patch series adds Zabbix server, agent and front-end services.

I replaced ‘match-lambda’ with ‘php-fpm-configuration-*’ procedures in
‘php-fpm-activation’, because it was not obvious for me why build failed after
adding ‘timezone’ field and I spend a plenty of time to figure it out.

I'm not sure about ‘php-with-bcmath’ package.  ‘php’ package has a comment:

    Some of the bundled libraries have no proper upstream.  Ideally we'd
    extract these out as separate packages: "mbstring/libmbfl" "date/lib"
    "bcmath/libbcmath".

Well, ‘php-with-bcmath’ could be replaced in future with ‘bcmath/libbcmath’.
I'm not ready to do this and it will stop a ‘zabbix-front-end’ service from
pushing to master for unknown time.

Thanks,
Oleg.

Oleg Pykhalov (6):
  gnu: zabbix-server: Split output.
  services: monitoring: Add 'zabbix-server'.
  services: monitoring: Add 'zabbix-agent'.
  services: php-fpm: Add 'timezone' configuration.
  gnu: Add php-with-bcmath.
  services: monitoring: Add 'zabbix-front-end'.

 doc/guix.texi               | 320 +++++++++++++++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/monitoring.scm |  21 +-
 gnu/packages/php.scm        |  10 +
 gnu/services/monitoring.scm | 460 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 gnu/services/web.scm        |  48 ++--
 gnu/tests/monitoring.scm    | 233 +++++++++++++++++-
 6 files changed, 1066 insertions(+), 26 deletions(-)

-- 
2.19.1