Subject: Re: [bug#33540] [PATCH 2/3] gnu: Add lttoolbox.

From: Arun Isaac <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2018 13:06:26 +0530

>> +     (origin
>> +       (method url-fetch)
>> +       (uri (string-append
>> +             "https://github.com/apertium/lttoolbox/releases/download/v"
>> +             version "/lttoolbox-" version ".tar.gz"))
>
> Instead of relying on generated tarballs like this one whose content may
> change over time, we’re now switching to using ‘git-fetch’.  Could you
> change this one accordingly?

I don't think
https://github.com/apertium/apertium/releases/download/v3.5.2/apertium-3.5.2.tar.gz
is an autogenerated tarball. That is at
https://github.com/apertium/apertium/archive/v3.5.2.tar.gz . Should I
still switch to using git-fetch?

That said, I tried building lttoolbox again now, and the hash does seem
to have changed. I don't understand what's going on.

> OK with these changes, thanks!

The other suggested changes are fine. I'll make them once we decide what
to do about the source tarball.