Subject: guix system error: In procedure swapon: "/dev/sda2": Invalid argument

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2018 08:24:21 +0100 (CET)

Guix is not possible to start swap device/dev/sda2. I noticed this:

# guix system reconfigure /etc/config.scm
...
guix system: error: exception caught while executing 'start' on service 'swap-/dev/sda2':
In procedure swapon: "/dev/sda2": Invalid argument...

# cat /etc/config.scm
...
(operating-system (host-name "antelope") (timezone "Europe/Moscow") (locale "en_US.utf8")
  (bootloader (bootloader-configuration
                (bootloader grub-bootloader)
                (target "/dev/sda")))
  (file-systems (cons (file-system
                        (device "/dev/sda1") (mount-point "/") (type "ext4"))
                      %base-file-systems))
  (swap-devices '("/dev/sda2"))

  (users (cons* (user-account (name "bob") (group "users")......

I've read manual and I do not know what is wrong:
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix.git/tree/doc/guix.texi?id=1c6c0ad067b558fcbebd87e8cb51d342d808163e#n6878 <https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix.git/tree/doc/guix.texi?id=1c6c0ad067b558fcbebd87e8cb51d342d808163e#n6878>

# free -m
              total        used        free      shared  buff/cache   available
Mem:           1880        1187          44         181         649         701
Swap:             0           0           0

Swap really did not worked ever in my Guix installation. Let me know what ought to be done?