Subject: bug#33536: 26.1.90; package wants to remove bbdb

From: [email-masked] (N. Jackson)
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2018 23:12:06 -0500

I have BBDB installed from ELPA. Recently, package has been reporting
that it is "no longer needed" and asking me to "type `M-x
package-autoremove' to remove" it.

I have tried removing it altogether, and reinstalling it, but that did
not resolve the problem.

Also, presumably related, it is listed in the package list with a status
of "dependency" instead of "installed".

In GNU Emacs 26.1.90 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.30)
 of 2018-11-24 built on moondust.localdomain
Windowing system distributor 'Fedora Project', version 11.0.11906000
System Description:	Fedora release 28 (Twenty Eight)

Recent messages:
Done (Total of 182 files compiled, 1 failed, 5 skipped)
Package `gnorb-1.6.0' deleted.
Package `org-plus-contrib-20181119' deleted.
Package menu: Operation finished.  1 packages are no longer needed, type `M-x package-autoremove' to remove them
1 packages will be deleted:
bbdb, proceed? (y or n) n
You can run the command `package-autoremove' with M-x pa-a RET
1 packages will be deleted:
bbdb, proceed? (y or n) n

Configured using:
 'configure 'CFLAGS=-O3 -g3 -gdwarf-4' --enable-checking'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM THREADS LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_CA.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=none
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Messages

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  temp-buffer-resize-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/org-contacts hides ~/.emacs.d/modules/org-contacts
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/org-habit hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/ob-python hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/ob-clojure hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/ox-md hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/org-macs hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/ob-groovy hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/ox-odt hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/ox-texinfo hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/org-protocol hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/ob-io hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/org-list hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/org-list
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/ob-scheme hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/ob hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/ob
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/org-docview hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/ob-latex hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/ox-html hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/org-ctags hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/org-src hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/org-src
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/ob-octave hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/org-w3m hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/org-bibtex hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/org-eww hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/org-eww
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/org-info hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/org-info
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/ob-processing hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/ox-beamer hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/ob-maxima hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/org-table hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/org-table
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/ob-R hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/ox-publish hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/ob-mscgen hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/ob-keys hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/ob-css hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/ob-haskell hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/ob-picolisp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/org-timer hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/org-feed hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/ob-emacs-lisp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/ob-coq hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/ob-J hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/org-mhe hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/ob-exp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/org-rmail hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/org-attach hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/ob-lilypond hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/org-version hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/org-version
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/ob-makefile hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/ob-sql hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/ob-lob hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/ob-abc hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/ob-java hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/ob-shell hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/org-loaddefs hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/org-element hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/org-element
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/ob-ebnf hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/org-id hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/org-id
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/org-crypt hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/org hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/org-plot hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/ob-ruby hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/ob-matlab hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/ob-lua hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/ob-ditaa hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/org-irc hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/org-gnus hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/ob-C hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/ob-vala hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/org-lint hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/ob-comint hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/org-colview hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/ob-tangle hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/ob-hledger hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/ob-dot hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/org-mobile hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/org-duration hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/org-eshell hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/ob-sass hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/ob-gnuplot hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/ox-icalendar hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/ox-man hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/org-capture hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/ob-plantuml hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/org-footnote hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/ob-sed hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/org-clock hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/ob-js hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/ox-latex hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/ox-ascii hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/ob-ref hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/ob-stan hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/ob-ocaml hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/org-agenda hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/org-indent hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/ob-core hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/org-pcomplete hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/org-datetree hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/ob-ledger hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/ob-shen hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/org-entities hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/org-macro hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/ob-forth hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/org-mouse hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/ob-sqlite hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/ox-org hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/ob-screen hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/ob-asymptote hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/ob-eval hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/org-archive hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/ox hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/ox
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/ob-org hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/ob-perl hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/org-faces hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/org-bbdb hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/org-compat hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/ob-lisp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/org-install hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/org-install
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/ob-awk hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/ob-calc hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/org-inlinetask hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/ob-table hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181126/ob-fortran hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/soap-client-3.1.5/soap-client hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/net/soap-client
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/soap-client-3.1.5/soap-inspect hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/tarball/emacs-26.1.90/lisp/net/soap-inspect

Features:
(shadow bbdb-message emacsbug sendmail dabbrev org-clock term ehelp
ox-koma-letter ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt
rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util
ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-beamer ox-latex ox-ascii ox-publish ox
esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups
eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-util org-learn hi-lock org-table cl rx
geiser-impl help-fns geiser-custom geiser-base geiser ob-octave ebnf2ps
ps-print ps-print-loaddefs ps-def lpr cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs subr-x
gnus-registry registry eieio-base nngnorb gnorb-gnus org-capture
org-attach vc-git diff-mode org-id warnings gnorb-utils pcase autoload
radix-tree lisp-mnt tar-mode url-http url-gw url-cache url-auth url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util sort gnus-cite mm-archive gnus-async gnus-bcklg qp
mail-extr gnus-ml disp-table hl-line nndraft nnmh utf-7 epa-file
network-stream nsm starttls nnfolder bbdb-gnus nnnil gnus-agent
gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig mailcap nntp gnus-cache cl-extra
help-mode display-line-numbers org-duration org-eldoc flyspell ispell
org-w3m org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-habit org-gnus nnir
gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source tls gnutls utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win
gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr org-docview doc-view org-bibtex bibtex
org-bbdb mines cookie1 gamegrid pdf-occur ibuf-ext ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp
semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util
semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet dired-x
dired dired-loaddefs pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc imenu pdf-tools
compile cus-edit pdf-view bookmark pp jka-compr pdf-cache pdf-info tq
pdf-util image-mode org-agenda org-element avl-tree generator org advice
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-shell shell pcomplete ob-R
ob-python ob-plantuml ob-org ob-gnuplot ob-ditaa ob-calc calc-store
calc-trail calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs ob-awk ob-dot ob-maxima
ob-latex ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint comint ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func bbdb-mua
bbdb-anniv diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
bbdb-com crm mailabbrev bbdb bbdb-site timezone finder-inf tex-site
ess-generics info package epg-config url-handlers url-parse auth-source
cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars
ido seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv edmacro kmacro recentf
tree-widget wid-edit easymenu battery time wheatgrass-theme paren
savehist saveplace elec-pair desktop frameset cl-loaddefs cl-lib delsel
cua-base cus-start cus-load time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1465659 223006)
 (symbols 48 134184 499)
 (miscs 40 22588 7577)
 (strings 32 298642 23169)
 (string-bytes 1 12341267)
 (vectors 16 84966)
 (vector-slots 8 2313021 117558)
 (floats 8 853 778)
 (intervals 56 129706 476)
 (buffers 992 56))