Subject: 26.1; Unable to delete minibuffer-only+child frames

From: Andreas Politz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2018 12:43:40 +0100

When a frame is both the child-frame and the minibuffer-frame of some
other frame, this other frame can not be delete anymore.   

Starting from emacs -Q:

#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
  (defvar initial-frame (selected-frame))
  ;; Create the parent without minibuffer.
  (defvar parent-frame (make-frame '((minibuffer . nil))))
  ;; Create the child as minibuffer-only.
  (defvar child-frame (make-frame
                       `((parent-frame . ,parent-frame)
                         (minibuffer . only)
                         (height . 1)
                         (keep-ration . t))))
  ;; Make the child the minibuffer frame of the parent.
  (modify-frame-parameters
   parent-frame  `((minibuffer . ,(minibuffer-window child-frame))))

  ;; Situation: The parent/child frames can not be deleted anymore.
  ;; None of the following operations succeed.

  ;; Delete parent
  (with-demoted-errors "%S"
    (delete-frame parent-frame))
  ;; Delete child
  (with-demoted-errors "%S"
    (delete-frame child-frame))
  ;; Delete both
  (with-demoted-errors "%S"
    (delete-other-frames initial-frame))

  (switch-to-buffer "*Messages*")
  ;; "Attempt to delete a surrogate minibuffer frame" [3 times]

  ;; A workaround is to untie the child frame from its parent before
  ;; deleting it.
  (set-frame-parameter child-frame 'parent-frame nil)
  (delete-frame parent-frame)
#+END_SRC

In GNU Emacs 26.1 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.30)
 of 2018-07-05 built on juergen
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12003000
System Description:	Arch Linux

Recent messages:
Mark set
Auto-saving...done
Mark set [2 times]
Quit
Undo!
Mark saved where search started
Type "q" in help window to restore its previous buffer.
Auto-saving...
Mark set [2 times]
Making completion list...

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-xft --with-modules
 'CFLAGS=-march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong
 -fno-plt' CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro,-z,now'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY
ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
GTK3 X11 MODULES THREADS LIBSYSTEMD LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  what-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  org-bullets-mode: t
  sane/sync-mail-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: org-auto-fill-function
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/color-theme-solarized-20171024.1525/solarized-theme hides /home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/solarized-theme-20181025.1251/solarized-theme
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/plugins/filecache hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/filecache
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/org-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-eww
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-src
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/ob-stan hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-info
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/ob-abc hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/ob-vala hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-list
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/ob-hledger hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/ob-J hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-id
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-table
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-version
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/ob-ebnf hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-install
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/ob-coq hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-element
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/politza/.emacs.d/usr/elpa/org-20181022/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-faces

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-cite mail-extr nndraft nnmh utf-7 network-stream nsm
starttls nnfolder nnnil gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode
nnvirtual nntp gnus-cache gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view
mml-smime smime dig mailcap emacsbug sendmail org-rmail org-mhe org-irc
org-info org-gnus nnir gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls gnutls utf7 netrc nnoo
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa
epg mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr
org-docview doc-view org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m info-look
eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe ispell misearch multi-isearch
dabbrev cl-print rect help-fns radix-tree vc-git diff-mode cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars
cc-defs view files-x tramp-cache tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs trampver ucs-normalize shell parse-time filecache dictcc
ivy delsel colir color ivy-overlay ffap what derived what-conf company
pcase racer pos-tip thingatpt f s etags xref project dash rust-mode json
map gud ediff-merg ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-mult ediff-help
ediff-init ediff-util ediff tex dbus xml crm pdf-occur ibuf-ext ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp
semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util
semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet
pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc imenu pdf-tools cus-edit wid-edit
pdf-view bookmark pp jka-compr pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util image-mode
restart-emacs desktop frameset org-bullets ob-plantuml
completion-dyninit subr-x bind-key man cl-extra help-mode
use-package-core dired-x dired dired-loaddefs server saveplace savehist
edmacro kmacro grep cus-start cus-load org-element avl-tree generator
org advice org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp
ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec
find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs elec-pair compile comint
ansi-color ring finder-inf tex-site rx info package easymenu epg-config
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win
x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 655055 55393)
 (symbols 48 53438 1)
 (miscs 40 1993 1159)
 (strings 32 178914 10155)
 (string-bytes 1 5527254)
 (vectors 16 82566)
 (vector-slots 8 1416768 33222)
 (floats 8 534 500)
 (intervals 56 5365 777)
 (buffers 992 34))