Subject: Zathura can't display PDF or epub

From: Bradley Haggerty <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2018 11:41:10 +0000

error: Could not load plugin
'/home/brad/.guix-profile/lib/zathura/libpdf-mupdf.so'
(/home/brad/.guix-profile/lib/zathura/libpdf-mupdf.so: undefined
symbol: jpeg_resync_to_restart).
error: plugin: filetype already registered: image/vnd.djvu
error: plugin: filetype already registered: image/vnd.djvu+multipage
error: Could not register plugin
'/home/brad/.guix-profile/lib/zathura/libdjvu.so'.
error: Could not load plugin
'/home/brad/.guix-profile/lib/zathura/libpdf-mupdf.so'
(/home/brad/.guix-profile/lib/zathura/libpdf-mupdf.so: undefined
symbol: jpeg_resync_to_restart).
error: plugin: filetype already registered: image/vnd.djvu
error: plugin: filetype already registered: image/vnd.djvu+multipage
error: Could not register plugin
'/home/brad/.guix-profile/lib/zathura/libdjvu.so'.
error: Could not load plugin
'/home/brad/.guix-profile/lib/zathura/libpdf-mupdf.so'
(/home/brad/.guix-profile/lib/zathura/libpdf-mupdf.so: undefined
symbol: jpeg_resync_to_restart).
error: plugin: filetype already registered: image/vnd.djvu
error: plugin: filetype already registered: image/vnd.djvu+multipage
error: Could not register plugin
'/home/brad/.guix-profile/lib/zathura/libdjvu.so'.
error: Could not load plugin
'/home/brad/.guix-profile/lib/zathura/libpdf-mupdf.so'
(/home/brad/.guix-profile/lib/zathura/libpdf-mupdf.so: undefined
symbol: jpeg_resync_to_restart).
error: Unknown file type: 'application/pdf'
error: Unknown file type: 'application/epub+zip'

guix (GNU Guix) f8cba3ff4fc6aed0c539700aa47b6e8f4c25c34d