Subject: Re: [bug#33448] [PATCH 2/3] describe: Add json format.

From: Oleg Pykhalov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2018 21:23:06 +0300

[email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès) writes:

[…]

>> <channel> should be exported in (guix channels) in this case.  Is it OK?
>
> No I think we should avoid exporting <channel>, but anyway we can write
> this procedure as:
>
>   (lambda (channel)
>     (scm->json-string `((name . ,(channel-name channel)) …)))

Oh, sure.  Thank you for a reminder.

Pushed as:
--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
85e9c4b91990008f2b6b07c5de6f14427d7c3a06 describe: Add recutils format.
81a40ee0cb925bc39e3044bddcfdd38ddb04f04d describe: Add json format.
8548f995494d8d6358e6a8d7bc3b3bb5a0cbecb5 describe: Use a procedure to format output.
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Thanks,
Oleg.