Subject: bug#33442: 26.1.90; Cairo side-by-side windows scrolling fix should be cherry-picked

From: Ari Roponen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2018 10:15:09 +0200

Scrolling in --with-cairo -build doesn't work when there are
side-by-side split windows. That was fixed in the master branch by
commit 6e362a32bc9d21f73a0f29ca6f45481edeea6f29

    Author: Ari Roponen <[email-masked]>
    Date:   Sun May 6 15:29:28 2018 +0300
    
        Fix cairo scrolling for side-by-side windows
        
        * src/xterm.c (x_scroll_run) [USE_CAIRO]: Fix scrolling for
        side-by-side split windows.  (Bug#31288)
    
Cherry-picking that commit fixes the problem in 26 branch too.

In GNU Emacs 26.1.90 (build 6, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.1, cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2018-11-20 built on arirop
Repository revision: d667318a7f89a9daeffca6fb47503889bd23f3bd
Windowing system distributor 'Fedora Project', version 11.0.12003000
System Description:	Fedora release 29 (Twenty Nine)

Configured using:
 'configure --with-cairo'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO IMAGEMAGICK SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB
NOTIFY LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM THREADS LIBSYSTEMD LCMS2