Subject: bug#3336: fill-individual-paragraphs recently created bug

From: Alan Third <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 16:19:54 +0000

Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]> writes:

> Rory Mulvaney <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> Then, if you rigidly indent it 4 spaces by selecting it followed by C-u 4 
>> M-x rigidly-indent, then fill it with fill-individual-paragraphs by 
>> selecting it and M-x fill-individual-paragraphs, it gives the weird 
>> result, in contrast to fill-paragraph.
>
> Yeah, I'm able to reproduce this bug in Emacs 24 now.

Using Emacs 25 I'm not sure if I can reproduce it.
fill-individual-paragraphs and fill-paragraph fill the paragraph(s)
differently, but they seem to me to be behaving as described in the
documentation.

fill-paragraph treats the two lines as a single paragraph.
fill-individual-paragraphs treats the lines as two different paragraphs,
as described in the docs.

-- 
Alan Third