Subject: bug#33278: failed build of webkit

From: David Larsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2018 20:13:33 +0100 (CET)

Hi,
I am running guixSD as stand-alone distro and am failing to build webkit.

guix --version says:
guix (GNU Guix) 3e84ce51fbaa325a18e727023ba912f5877c5d2a

Here is the backtrace:

Scanning dependencies of target WebKit2-4-gir
make[2]: Leaving directory '/tmp/guix-build-webkitgtk-2.22.3.drv-0/build'
make -f Source/WebKit/CMakeFiles/WebKit2-4-gir.dir/build.make 
Source/WebKit/CMak
eFiles/WebKit2-4-gir.dir/build
make[2]: Entering directory '/tmp/guix-build-webkitgtk-2.22.3.drv-0/build'
make[2]: *** No rule to make target 'JavaScriptCore-4.0.gir', needed by 
'WebKit2
- -4.0.gir'.  Stop.
make[2]: Leaving directory '/tmp/guix-build-webkitgtk-2.22.3.drv-0/build'
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/Makefile2:1316: 
Source/WebKit/CMakeFiles/WebKit2-4-gir.dir/all] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory '/tmp/guix-build-webkitgtk-2.22.3.drv-0/build'
make: *** [Makefile:155: all] Error 2
Backtrace:
            4 (primitive-load "/gnu/store/4hk7799hgyv0azvd6nakdgpq5nl…")
In ice-9/eval.scm:
    191:35  3 (_ _)
In srfi/srfi-1.scm:
     640:9  2 (for-each #<procedure 988c40 at /gnu/store/qzsljkcllc0…> …)
In 
/gnu/store/qzsljkcllc01dmdq9z0yrqri3ajam3vp-module-import/guix/build/gnu-build-system.scm:
    799:31  1 (_ _)
In 
/gnu/store/qzsljkcllc01dmdq9z0yrqri3ajam3vp-module-import/guix/build/utils.scm:
     616:6  0 (invoke _ . _)

/gnu/store/qzsljkcllc01dmdq9z0yrqri3ajam3vp-module-import/guix/build/utils.scm:616:6: 
In procedure invoke:
Throw to key `srfi-34' with args `(#<condition &invoke-error [program: 
"make" arguments: ("-j" "1") exit-status: 2 term-signal: #f stop-signal: 
#f] 9d2fc0>)'

- --
Vänliga hälsningar / Best Regards
David Larsson