Subject: bug#3327 closed by Glenn Morris <[email-masked]> (Re: Bug#3327: *Customize Group: Emacs*)

From: [email-masked] (Emacs bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 19:20:05 +0000

This is an automatic notification regarding your bug report
which was filed against the emacs package:

#3327: 23.0.93; *Customize Group: Emacs*

It has been closed by Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>.

Their explanation is attached below along with your original report.
If this explanation is unsatisfactory and you have not received a
better one in a separate message then please contact Glenn Morris <[email-masked]> by
replying to this email.

-- 
3327: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=3327
Emacs Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: Bug#3327: *Customize Group: Emacs*
From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 14:14:25 -0500

Sorry for the delay. I finally applied some of your suggestions.

Subject: 23.0.93; *Customize Group: Emacs*
From: "Francis Wright" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 20:50:51 +0100

I think the descriptions of two of the items in this group are
grammatically incorrect and would read better with the addition of the
word "for" as follows:

Data : Support for editing files of data.

Files : Support for editing files.

However, I don't think it is clear what the difference is between
these two items. Perhaps the first would be better as

Data : Support for editing data.

I also think the item

PostScript : PostScript Group.

would be better if it were renamed to make it clearer that it is about
printing, since it contains customizations that have nothing to do
with PostScript. I suggest

Printing : Support for printing and PostScript.