Subject: bug#33257: 26.1; Emacs 26.1 crashes with SEGFAULT under markdown-mode while opening large file

From: Dennis Mayr <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2018 14:21:54 -0300

Hi!

Emacs + Spacemacs user here.

Since this week, when opening a large Markdown file, Emacs crashes
with segfault. At best, it freezes and does not respond to anything
but to `killall emacs26` (asking to save desktop).

This is the file:
https://pastebin.com/YZygPNTk

*gdb* result:

```
Thread 1 "emacs26" received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
0x00000000005dbe78 in ?? ()
```

No backtrace available.

Funny thing is that I actually removed some package layers I wasn't
using (csharp and some others), to reduce overhead.

Now, for the OS details:

GNU Emacs 26.1 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.18.9)
of 2018-05-29 built on lgw01-amd64-038
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11804000
System Description: elementary OS 0.4.1 Loki

Recent messages:
Auto-saving...done
Auto-saving...done
Mark set [2 times]
Send this bug report to the Emacs maintainers? (y or n) y
Saving file /home/dmayr/.spacemacs...
Wrote /home/dmayr/.spacemacs [2 times]
Sending...
Mark set [2 times]
Sending via mail...
Sending...done

Configured using:
'configure --build=x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
'--includedir=${prefix}/include' '--mandir=${prefix}/share/man'
'--infodir=${prefix}/share/info' --sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var
--disable-silent-rules '--libdir=${prefix}/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu'
'--libexecdir=${prefix}/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu' --disable-maintainer-mode
--disable-dependency-tracking --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
--program-suffix=26 --with-modules --with-file-notification=inotify
--with-mailutils --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-xwidgets
--with-lcms2 'CFLAGS=-g -O2 -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat
-Werror=format-security' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2'
'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -Wl,-z,relro''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY
LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 MODULES THREADS XWIDGETS LIBSYSTEMD LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: es_CL.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: es_CL.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: es_CL.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: es_ES.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Markdown

Minor modes in effect:
  helm-descbinds-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-flx-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  auto-highlight-symbol-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  orgtbl-mode: t
  minimap-mode: t
  mode-icons-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  hl-todo-mode: t
  winum-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  global-vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
  vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
  spaceline-info-mode: t
  spaceline-helm-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  popwin-mode: t
  persp-mode: t
  Info-breadcrumbs-in-mode-line-mode: t
  flycheck-pos-tip-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  eyebrowse-mode: t
  global-evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-surround-mode: t
  global-evil-search-highlight-persist: t
  evil-search-highlight-persist: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  show-smartparens-mode: t
  smartparens-mode: t
  evil-escape-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  eval-sexp-fu-flash-mode: t
  clean-aindent-mode: t
  adaptive-wrap-prefix-mode: t
  holy-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/ht-20180129.2234/ht hides
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/core/libs/ht
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/clang-format-20180406.1514/clang-format
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/clang-format-3.8/clang-format
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/textmodes/ispell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/textmodes/flyspell
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/ob-lilypond hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/ob-sass hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/org-entities hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/ob-vala hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/ob-coq hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/ob-css hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/org-archive hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/ob-calc hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/org-bbdb hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/ob-eval hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/ob-scheme hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/ox-html hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/ob-hledger hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/org-element hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-element
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/ox-icalendar hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/ob-shell hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/org-macro hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/org-id hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-id
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/ox hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/ob-comint hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/ob-latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/org-datetree hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/org-faces hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/org-agenda hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/ob-stan hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/ob-lob hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/ob-io hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/org-info hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-info
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/org-indent hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/org-lint hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/ob-matlab hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/ob-ruby hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/org-eww hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-eww
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/ob-processing
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/org-colview hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/ob-R hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/org-feed hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/ob-js hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/ob-groovy hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/ox-ascii hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/ob-ebnf hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/ob-exp hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/ob-sed hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/ob-octave hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/ob-makefile hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/org-plot hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/ox-beamer hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/ob-ledger hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/ob-org hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/org-footnote hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/org-list hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-list
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/ox-org hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/org-timer hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/org-ctags hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/ob-lua hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/ob-lisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/org-mhe hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/org-macs hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/org-duration hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/ob hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/ox-texinfo hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/org-install hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-install
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/ob-python hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/org-protocol hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/ob-abc hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/org-eshell hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/ob-picolisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/org-docview hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/org-gnus hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/ob-plantuml hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/org-mouse hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/org-rmail hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/ob-java hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/org-pcomplete
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/ob-maxima hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/org-mobile hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/ox-latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/ob-mscgen hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/ob-core hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/ob-clojure hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/ob-fortran hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/org-bibtex hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/ob-forth hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/ob-perl hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/org-table hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-table
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/org-clock hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/ob-tangle hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/ob-dot hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/org-habit hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/ob-ref hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/ob-awk hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/ob-shen hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/org-src hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-src
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/org-irc hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/org-compat hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/org hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/ob-screen hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/ob-J hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/ob-asymptote hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/org-w3m hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/ob-sql hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/ob-haskell hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/ob-emacs-lisp
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/ob-C hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/ox-man hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/org-inlinetask
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/org-version hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-version
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/org-capture hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/org-attach hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/ox-odt hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/ox-publish hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/ox-md hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/ob-keys hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/ob-table hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/org-loaddefs hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181029/org-crypt hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-crypt

Features:
(mailalias mailclient qp auto-compile packed elisp-slime-nav
highlight-indent-guides goto-addr bug-reference highlight-numbers
parent-mode highlight-parentheses hideshow rainbow-delimiters
helm-external helm-net browse-url xml url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
mailcap iso-transl pp shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail
open-junk-file helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval edebug helm-info
helm-descbinds helm-mode helm-files helm-buffers helm-tags helm-locate
helm-grep helm-regexp helm-utils helm-help helm-types helm-flx helm
helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib async diminish projectile grep
ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs recentf tree-widget company-files
company-keywords company-etags company-gtags company-template
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-capf php-extras company
auto-highlight-symbol mmm-mode mmm-univ mmm-class mmm-region mmm-auto
mmm-vars mmm-utils mmm-compat yasnippet-snippets yasnippet elec-pair
org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus nnir gnus-sum gnus-group
gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls gnutls
utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rmc puny rfc822
mml mml-sec epa epg mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus
nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mail-utils org-docview doc-view
jka-compr org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m smartparens-markdown
org-table smartparens-org ox-pandoc ox-org ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri
rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns
nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii
ox-publish ox org-element avl-tree generator org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp
ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint
ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs markdown-mode
edit-indirect spacemacs-light-theme theme-changer solar cal-dst cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs all-the-icons-dired dired dired-loaddefs
all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons
data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons memoize
rainbow-mode minimap php-beautifier php-mode php-project mode-local
imenu speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe flymake-proc flymake add-log
cc-langs compile cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs smartparens-html web-mode
multiple-cursors mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode mc-separate-operations
rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop mc-mark-more mc-cycle-cursors
mc-edit-lines multiple-cursors-core mode-icons desktop frameset hl-todo
server ws-butler winum winner etags xref project volatile-highlights
vi-tilde-fringe spaceline-config spaceline-segments spaceline powerline
powerline-separators color powerline-themes smartparens-config
smartparens-text saveplace savehist popwin persp-mode linum info+
image-mode go-rename flycheck-pos-tip pos-tip flycheck find-func flx-ido
flx eyebrowse evil-unimpaired f s evil-surround
evil-search-highlight-persist evil-numbers evil-lisp-state smartparens
dash evil-indent-plus evil-exchange evil-escape evil-args evil-anzu anzu
eval-sexp-fu highlight noutline outline drupal/pcomplete
clean-aindent-mode adaptive-wrap rx hybrid-mode exec-path-from-shell
evil-evilified-state which-key use-package use-package-ensure
use-package-delight use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key
use-package-core hydra lv cus-edit cus-start cus-load evil
evil-keybindings evil-integration undo-tree diff evil-maps evil-commands
reveal flyspell ispell evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-types
evil-search evil-ex evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core
evil-common windmove thingatpt rect evil-digraphs evil-vars info
bind-map quelpa help-fns radix-tree package-build mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums json map
lisp-mnt hl-line xt-mouse autorevert filenotify cl-extra disp-table
wid-edit spacemacs-dark-theme spacemacs-common finder-inf mm-util
mail-prsvr core-configuration-layer eieio-compat ht cl help-mode
warnings package epg-config url-handlers url-parse url-vars tramp
tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver ucs-normalize shell pcomplete
comint ansi-color ring parse-time format-spec auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core eieio-loaddefs password-cache ido-vertical-mode ido seq
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv core-spacemacs core-use-package-ext
core-transient-state core-micro-state core-toggle core-keybindings
core-fonts-support core-spacemacs-buffer core-funcs cl-macs gv
core-themes-support core-display-init core-jump core-auto-completion
core-release-management core-dotspacemacs core-command-line pcase
core-debug edmacro kmacro derived advice profiler easymenu cl-loaddefs
cl-lib page-break-lines easy-mmode subr-x time-date mule-util tooltip
eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting xwidget-internal move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 989260 654699)
(symbols 48 85029 157)
(miscs 40 1669 6760)
(strings 32 282612 68308)
(string-bytes 1 8532242)
(vectors 16 110276)
(vector-slots 8 2689974 504608)
(floats 8 1306 3134)
(intervals 56 3172 3003)
(buffers 992 28)
(heap 1024 110219 77218))