Subject: [PATCH 0/7] Add patchwork package and service.

From: Christopher Baines <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2018 09:21:26 +0000

These patches add a package for patchwork, a web-based patch tracking
system, along with some missing dependencies and the beginnings of a
system service and test.

Everything up to the patchwork package should be ready to merge, but the
patchwork package, service and system test is currently very rough and
unready.

Christopher Baines (7):
  gnu: Add python-jsmin.
  gnu: Add python-slimit.
  gnu: Add python-django-pipeline.
  gnu: Add python-django-jinja.
  gnu: Add python-django-debug-toolbar.
  gnu: Add patchwork.
  services: Add patchwork.

 gnu/packages/django.scm     | 130 ++++++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/patchutils.scm |  95 ++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/python-web.scm |  50 +++++++
 gnu/services/web.scm        | 291 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 gnu/tests/web.scm           | 104 ++++++++++++-
 5 files changed, 668 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)