Subject: [bug#33161] [PATCH 0/1] Add 'guix processes'

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2018 11:25:12 +0200

Hello Guix!

This patch adds a ‘guix processes’ command that I find handy to
inspect/debug Guix activity.  In particular, I realized I had been
doing this by hand on berlin when trying to understand what’s going
on, so this tool will be helpful there.  :-)

Note that it’s low-tech: it works by browsing the processes in /proc
and extracting the relevant info from there.

Thoughts?

Ludo’.

Ludovic Courtès (1):
  Add 'guix processes'.

 Makefile.am                |   2 +
 doc/guix.texi              |  56 ++++++++++
 guix/scripts/processes.scm | 223 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 po/guix/POTFILES.in        |   1 +
 tests/processes.scm        |  86 ++++++++++++++
 5 files changed, 368 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 guix/scripts/processes.scm
 create mode 100644 tests/processes.scm

-- 
2.19.1