Subject: bug#33158: 26.1; some vc operations on 'src' files result in 'src: -- is not registered'

From: Bob Hepple <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2018 10:22:24 +1000

When I run M-x ediff-revision on a file registered in a 'src' VCS, I get
an error message:

    src: -- is not registered

It appears that vc-src.el is adding a '--' argument to the list of files
to process - something like this:

    src cat 2 -- unix.org

... it seems that 'src' interprets '--' as a filename rather than as
'end of options'.

A clumsy and simplistic fix is to remove the addition of '--' like this:

(defun vc-src-command (buffer file-or-list &rest flags)
  "A wrapper around `vc-do-command' for use in vc-src.el.
This function differs from vc-do-command in that it invokes
`vc-src-program'."
  (let (file-list)
    (cond ((stringp file-or-list)
         ;; (setq file-list (list "--" file-or-list))) ;;; **** original
code
       (setq file-list (list file-or-list))) ;;; *** new code
      (file-or-list
       ;; (setq file-list (cons "--" file-or-list)))) ;;; **** original code
       (setq file-list (cons "" file-or-list)))) ;;; *** new code
    (apply 'vc-do-command (or buffer "*vc*") 0 vc-src-program file-list
flags)))

In GNU Emacs 26.1 (build 1, x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.30)
 of 2018-06-26 built on buildhw-10.phx2.fedoraproject.org
Windowing system distributor 'Fedora Project', version 11.0.11906000
System Description:    Fedora release 28 (Twenty Eight)

Recent messages:
Whitespace mode enabled in current buffer
Whitespace mode disabled in current buffer
Directory /sudo:root@localhost:/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/vc/
Mark saved where search started
Mark set
Commands: d, s, x, u; f, o, 1, 2, m, v; ~, %; q to quit; ? for help.
Mark set [2 times]
Mark saved where search started
Mark set
Type C-x 1 to remove help window.

Configured using:
 'configure --build=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu
 --host=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu --program-prefix=
 --disable-dependency-tracking --prefix=/usr --exec-prefix=/usr
 --bindir=/usr/bin --sbindir=/usr/sbin --sysconfdir=/etc
 --datadir=/usr/share --includedir=/usr/include --libdir=/usr/lib64
 --libexecdir=/usr/libexec --localstatedir=/var
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --mandir=/usr/share/man
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --with-dbus --with-gif --with-jpeg --with-png
 --with-rsvg --with-tiff --with-xft --with-xpm --with-x-toolkit=gtk3
 --with-gpm=no --with-xwidgets --with-modules
 build_alias=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu host_alias=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu
 'CFLAGS=-DMAIL_USE_LOCKF -O2 -g -pipe -Wall -Werror=format-security
 -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -Wp,-D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS -fexceptions
 -fstack-protector-strong -grecord-gcc-switches
 -specs=/usr/lib/rpm/redhat/redhat-hardened-cc1
 -specs=/usr/lib/rpm/redhat/redhat-annobin-cc1 -m64 -mtune=generic
 -fasynchronous-unwind-tables -fstack-clash-protection -fcf-protection'
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro
 PKG_CONFIG_PATH=:/usr/lib64/pkgconfig:/usr/share/pkgconfig'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY ACL
LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 MODULES THREADS XWIDGETS LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: en_AU.utf8
  value of $LANG: C
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=none
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: ELisp

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  dot-mode: t
  popwin-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  rich-minority-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  global-ethan-wspace-mode: t
  ethan-wspace-mode: t
  ethan-wspace-clean-many-nls-eof-mode: t
  ethan-wspace-clean-no-nl-eof-mode: t
  ethan-wspace-clean-eol-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-local-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  ido-ubiquitous-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  cl-old-struct-compat-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/org-table hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-table
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/ox-icalendar hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/org-mhe hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/ox-odt hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/ox-org hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/org-compat hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/ob-comint hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/org-duration hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/ob-exp hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/ob-lua hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/ob-python hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/ob-processing hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/ob-coq hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/org-capture hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/ob-lilypond hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/org-ctags hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/ob-hledger hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/org-mouse hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/ob-perl hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/org-archive hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/ob-css hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/org-indent hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/org-mobile hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/ob-makefile hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/org-faces hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/ob-calc hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/ob-abc hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/org-lint hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/org-datetree hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/ob-shell hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/ob-sass hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/ob-forth hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/org-element hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-element
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/org-entities hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/org hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/org-eshell hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/org-colview hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/org-bbdb hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/ob-sql hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/ob-haskell hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/ob-latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/ox-publish hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/org-inlinetask hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/org-pcomplete hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/org-src hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-src
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/ox hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/ob-ref hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/ox-beamer hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/org-protocol hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/org-docview hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/org-gnus hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/org-feed hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/org-eww hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-eww
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/org-version hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-version
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/org-list hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-list
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/ob-plantuml hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/ob-lisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/ob-java hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/ob-lob hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/org-timer hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/ob-clojure hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/ob-C hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/ob-core hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/org-plot hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/ox-ascii hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/org-bibtex hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/org-info hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-info
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/org-rmail hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/org-footnote hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/ob-groovy hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/org-w3m hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/org-clock hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/ob-screen hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/ob-J hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/ox-texinfo hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/ob-tangle hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/ob-octave hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/ob-sed hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/org-habit hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/ob-ledger hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/ox-md hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/ob-matlab hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/org-install hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-install
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/ob-ruby hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/ob-shen hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/ob-org hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/ob-eval hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/ob-js hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/ob-table hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/ob-fortran hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/org-agenda hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/org-crypt hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/ob-picolisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/ob hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/ob-stan hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/ob-vala hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/ob-io hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/ob-scheme hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/ox-latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/org-macs hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/org-irc hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/ob-mscgen hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/ob-ebnf hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/org-id hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-id
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/ob-R hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/ox-man hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/org-macro hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/org-attach hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/ox-html hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/ob-keys hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/ob-awk hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/ob-maxima hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/org-loaddefs hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/ob-dot hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/bhepple/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181022/ob-asymptote hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail apropos whitespace two-column
browse-url novice python json map files-x smex ediff-vers ediff-merg
ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util ediff
log-edit find-dired misearch multi-isearch eieio-opt speedbar sb-image
ezimage dframe help-fns radix-tree vc-dir ewoc log-view pcvs-util ffap
vc-mtn vc-hg vc-git diff-mode vc-bzr vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs
add-log vc-src org-eldoc org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus
nnir gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source tls gnutls utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win
gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr org-docview doc-view jka-compr org-bibtex
bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m .emacs vc vc-dispatcher dot-mode popwin windmove
gk-ibuffer ibuffer-vc ibuf-macs indent-tools yafolding
indent-tools-indentation-of hl-line ps-ccrypt server tramp-cache
tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver ucs-normalize shell
parse-time recentf tree-widget ohai-smart-mode-line
smart-mode-line-light-theme smart-mode-line rich-minority ohai-help
which-key ohai-orgmode org-cliplink org-cliplink-transport
org-cliplink-string em-glob esh-util org-element avl-tree generator org
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle
org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs ohai-project projectile grep compile comint ansi-color
ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs ohai-dired dired+ image-dired
image-mode format-spec image-file bookmark+ bookmark+-key derived
bookmark+-1 bookmark+-bmu bookmark+-lit bookmark pp dired-x dired-aux
dired dired-loaddefs ohai-codestyle ethan-wspace ohai-complete
company-emoji company-emoji-list company-quickhelp pos-tip
company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags etags xref project
company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files
company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-clang company-semantic
company-eclim company-template company-bbdb company pcase ohai-editing
elec-pair ohai-navigation anzu thingatpt cap-words superword subword avy
ohai-ido flx-ido flx ido-vertical-mode ido-completing-read+ memoize
minibuf-eldef ido ohai-general autorevert filenotify delsel iso-transl
ohai-fonts ohai-appearance advice diminish which-func imenu hlinum linum
term disp-table ehelp ohai-set-path exec-path-from-shell
ohai-startup-wizard ohai-personal-taste ohai-update ohai-module-selector
cus-edit wid-edit ohai-module-index ohai-lib f dash s ohai-package
use-package use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-core paradox
paradox-menu paradox-commit-list hydra ring lv paradox-execute
paradox-github paradox-core spinner subr-x cl-extra help-mode cl paren
cus-start cus-load finder-inf info edmacro kmacro package easymenu
epg-config url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core
cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win
x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting xwidget-internal move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 931671 334276)
 (symbols 48 54048 2)
 (miscs 40 2120 9370)
 (strings 32 181549 42674)
 (string-bytes 1 5200102)
 (vectors 16 125225)
 (vector-slots 8 3531874 510712)
 (floats 8 341 1444)
 (intervals 56 22775 3992)
 (buffers 992 47))