Subject: Re: bug#33152: Indeterministic test failure in qemu-minimal

From: [email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès)
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2018 19:58:19 +0200

Hello Gábor,

(Should we be Cc’ing this to Edouard?)

Gábor Boskovits <[email-masked]> skribis:

> ERROR:tests/test-replication.c:117:test_blk_write: assertion failed:
> (async_ret == 0)
> FAIL
> GTester: last random seed: R02Sb499c9e89b18bb967dd59acad1b2aaa8
> (pid=14865)
>   /replication/secondary/stop:                                         OK
>   /replication/secondary/do_checkpoint:                                OK
>   /replication/secondary/get_error_all:                                OK
> FAIL: tests/test-replication
> make: *** [/tmp/guix-build-qemu-minimal-2.10.2.drv-0/qemu-2.10.2/tests/Makefile.include:849:

[…]

> builder for `/gnu/store/5q7ixx1qjf7msamr052jc5jyfilhpsai-qemu-minimal-2.10.2.drv' failed with exit code 1 cannot build derivation

Which Guix version is it, as reported by ‘guix describe’ or ‘guix
--version’?  (We’ve been providing QEMU 3.0 since August 2018, commit
5dc8437fc0ff3dedf75de2183e3bf9d493e4aa81, so this must be close to
0.15.0.)

This may be a non-deterministic build failure, which shows up because
hydra.gnu.org is currently off-line and so substitutes are unavailable.

Thanks,
Ludo’.