Subject: 27.0.50; defun, keyword option

From: 濱田和明 <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2018 16:35:25 +0900

(defun test-f (&key a b)
  (or a b))
-> test-f
(test-f :a 1)
There happen an error: (wrong-number-of-arguments (lambda (&key a b) (or
a b)) 2)
I am expecting the return value is 1.

In GNU Emacs 27.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-w64-mingw32)
 of 2018-10-20 built on INTELLIFROG
Repository revision: 32e411943d3f1d1546bfcb1aad8c4d4cd28857d6
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 10.0.17134
System Description: Microsoft Windows 10 Home (v10.0.1803.17134.345)

Recent messages:
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Entering debugger...
Mark set
Back to top level
Making completion list...

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr/local/share/emacs
 --exec-prefix=/usr/local/share/emacs --with-sound=no
 --with-x-toolkit=no --with-toolkit-scroll-bars --without-lcms2
 --without-libsystemd --without-imagemagick --without-json
 --without-xaw3d --without-xim --with-zlib --with-w32 --without-gpm
 --without-dbus --without-gsettings --without-selinux
 CC=/mingw64/bin/gcc PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/mingw64/lib/pkgconfig'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS THREADS GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: ENG
  locale-coding-system: cp932

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny seq byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile cconv dired dired-loaddefs format-spec rfc822 mml
mml-sec password-cache epa derived epg epg-config gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs time-date mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils help-fns radix-tree cl-print
debug backtrace help-mode easymenu find-func cl-loaddefs cl-lib
elec-pair mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp disp-table term/w32-win w32-win
w32-vars term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads w32notify w32 multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 102756 9568)
 (symbols 48 20419 1)
 (strings 32 31376 2011)
 (string-bytes 1 824605)
 (vectors 16 15704)
 (vector-slots 8 512238 13474)
 (floats 8 52 236)
 (intervals 56 364 0)
 (buffers 992 15))